January 9, 2019

Dear Future Love,

I never thought I would say this, but I feel bad for Clarissa.

I feel bad that she doesn't have the common sense to see that Brad is a fucking asshole.

Everyone sees her as a slut now and honestly it's true, because any girl that fucks Brad is seen as a desperate and stupid hoe.

I also bet she doesn't know that Brad was hitting on her sister yesterday.

As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed Brad's car in his usual douchey spot that took up two spaces. He was leaned over a girl and I assumed it was Clarissa, his hands were all over her and she didn't seem to care, but once he walked away I saw that it was Alina.

At first, I was kind of disgusted and annoyed, I thought she was better than letting her sister's boyfriend, and a complete dickhead, take advantage of her like that, but then I realized that she didn't look like she was there by choice.

I sat in my car and watched as she just stood there after he went, trembling a little and holding herself so tight I thought she would strangle herself. Her shirt was crumpled just above her boob where Brad's hand obviously was. I continued to watch as she finally started to walk slowly into school, her eyes red with impending tears.

Not only was he a douchebag who took advantage of sluts, he was also potentially a rapist. I was so fucking angry with the way he treated Alina, just going around like every girl in the school was just a pair of tits that belonged to him. This guy needed to be stopped.

I know there's no stopping him though, at least not me alone. The most I could do was tell him off, and he wouldn't listen to me anyway, especially with half the school falling at his feet. As long as girls let him use them, he would keep doing so.

I just wished Alina would've told him off or screamed or something, maybe shed some light on how much of an asshole he was so her sister would drop his ass before he seriously hurt her, and not just emotionally.

I decided to drive by the Troy house this morning, just to make sure everything was ok. I thought of it when I got up this morning, and brushed it off as crazy, but somehow my car brought me there without even thinking about it. I didn't know what I was expecting to see, it wasn't like Brad was going to burn down the house or anything, but I just had this feeling like I should just drive by.

And I think it was a good thing I did.

Just as I began to pull onto their street, I noticed Alina standing on the corner, and staring intently at her phone.

I slowed down and she glanced up at me quickly, but did a double take, realizing it was me.

"Hey, Alina." I smiled at her.

Her face lit up. "Hey, Grant."

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

She took a deep breath, tucking her phone into her pocket. "Waiting for the bus."

"I'm no expert, but I think the bus should've come by ten minutes ago."

"Crap, really?"

I nodded, remembering Clarissa explaining to me what time her bus came a few months ago.

Alina took a deep breath, looking down the street with a sick look on her face. "I better head home before Clarissa leaves, then."

I knew that Clarissa rode with Brad every morning, and I could tell from Alina's face that she did not want to be anywhere near him, that's probably why she was taking the bus. She always got a ride with her sister. When Clarissa and I dated, I drove both of them to school every morning, something about a deal her parents made with her or something.