March 12, 2019

Dear Future Husband,

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GRANT ASKED ME OUT

ME

IM DATING GRANT!!!!!!!!

FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so surreal that just a few months ago I was obsessing over him wishing that he would just talk to me. I never would've thought I would get as close to him as I am now. It feels like I've been put in someone else's life, because nothing like this has ever happened to me. Up until now, crushes were crushes and having a crush meant they would always be a crush and nothing else. That's just always how it was and suddenly, my crush had a crush on me, then my crush became my boyfriend. Things like this weren't supposed to happen, but it did. It felt like a miracle, but I had a feeling it was just the start of something that was meant to happen.

The other night was so romantic though! He took me out to dinner like a gentleman and paid and expressed how he felt about me and then we kissed in the rain like the Notebook and I loved every second of it.

We still haven't told anyone, and by that I mean no one knows. I wasn't ready to tell my parents or Clarissa yet, and if we told any of our friends then Clarissa would find out, so we have been laying low. I still go to his locker to talk and we text non stop, but we save the kissing for our tutoring sessions while our hands find each other in busy hallways. We hadn't really talked about it, but I think we both knew it was better to keep it on the down low for now.

For now I'm just going to sit back, relax, and revel in my glory.

Xoxoxxo, Alina