October 26, 2018

Dear Future Wife,

Writing to you from detention :)

So apparently writing half a page meant that I got to read my assignment to the whole class along with getting a zero on it, and Mrs. Hathaway didn't really enjoy being called an ugly whore in front of the whole class...

So I guess I should start taking this seriously, or at least pretend to, no matter how much I don't believe in this project. I mean, what if some people don't even want to get married? What if some people don't need even more pressure from society of being forced to marry someone and have kids and grandkids and do everything society wants? It doesn't seem logical to make me write to a woman I may never even meet, or want to meet.

I mean, I've dated lots of girls and have gone through them in a matter of months. What if that's what the rest of my life is going to be? One after the next of failed relationships. What if I already met my future wife and let her slip through my fingertips? What if my current girlfriend Clarissa is the love of my life? Should I give these to her now? Should I give these to every girl I ever date? This project is just too much for me, its making me overthink everything. I need to throw these letters away when I'm done.

If you need me, I'll just be looking for you.

If you're even out there.

-Grant