July 12, 2019

Dear Future Wife,

Hey, it's me, the love of your life.

It's been tough without you lately. Despite all of the wonderful distractions, you're the only thing I'll ever need that will satisfy me. I've been struggling lately with a lot of things, breakups are hard, people are complicated, and sometimes my feelings are so overpowering to the point where I just can't participate in day to day activities, and I feel like you're the only one who gets that, and who can cure that.

I need you to cure me.

I need you to give me the love I need so badly. I need you here by my side to help me figure out this mess of a life before me. I need you to laugh with me, to cry with me, and to be my best friend.

I've discovered a lot of things about myself lately, and I've been able to come to terms with myself for who I am, and that involves who you are too. I want to keep discovering things about myself and more importantly you. I want to go through all of that with you by my side.

I want you and only you.

I need you.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, I need you.

I can't wait to meet you, whoever you are, and I just wanted to remind you of that.

I love you, don't be a stranger.

Xoxo, Alina