May 7, 2019

Dear Future Husband,

I got my prom dress! I almost didn't think it was possible with the short notice Grant gave me (not that I'm complaining, I'm just happy I can go.) Clarissa drove Kendra and I to this cool new boutique downtown that sells them, and lucky for me, they are one of a kind so I didn't have to get pick after pick turned down because of the registry.

I was still nervous because I thought all the good dresses would be taken, but I found myself torn between three incredible dresses by the end of it. Ultimately, I ended up picking this gorgeous cobalt blue dress embellished with subtle, but still standout diamonds on the straps. The back was all open as well as an exposed midriff and I know you would've loved it (my butt looks really good in it.)

I still can't believe I'm going to prom, and that it's already a week from Saturday. Clarissa was a little annoyed that I was crashing her prom, but now she seems more excited about sharing a limo and getting to dance with me. I worse at dancing than she is, so she claims I'm going to make her look good.

Apart from that, everything has been going kind of great lately. Scouts from the University of Connecticut, Hendrix College, and Georgetown have contacted me already about playing field hockey for them which is surreal. I didn't think I was that good. To buffer that, my grades have been at a record high and school hasn't been sucking as much as it usually does. My friends have also been getting out of their studying shells and we have been hanging out a lot which has been a blast. On top of my friends, I've been on a few double dates with Grant that have been equally entertaining. Overall, just good.

I've never been this good before.

And I love it.

Xoxoxo, Alina