July 27, 2019

Dear Alina,

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for everything I've put you through.

I'm sorry for everything I've said to hurt you.

I'm sorry for every time I didn't give you the respect you deserve.

I'm sorry for making you feel less than you were.

I'm sorry I didn't listen.

I'm sorry I didn't care for you the way you cared for me.

I'm sorry I made you cry.

I'm sorry I let you go.

I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

Because I love you.

Alina Hope Troy, I am in love with you.

I'm in love with the way you put your hand over your mouth whenever you laugh at something you really think is funny.

I'm in love with the way you hate going into stores and not buying anything because you think the store owners will judge you.

I'm in love with the way you would rather be hot than cold and the way your cheeks get all red when you're hot.

I'm in love with the fact that your favorite flavor of Starburst is orange.

I'm in love with the way you put lines through your z's because if you don't then they look like 2's.

I'm in love with the way you lick your lips when you lie.

I'm in love with the way when I say "Don't smile." You give me the widest grin out of habit.

I'm in love with the fact that bowties are your least favorite kind of pasta.

I'm in love with the way you like it when I trace circles your hand.

I'm in love with your soft cheeks.

I'm in love with your tickle spots under your leg and on your neck and your tummy.

I'm in love with the freckle on the inside of your elbow.

I'm in love with your ass, fuck, you've got a great ass.

I'm in love with your smile and the way that you always make everything glow no matter how gloomy the situation.

I'm in love with the way I can talk to you for hours about nothing.

I'm in love with the way you listen to people even when no one else will hear.

I'm in love with the way you put others first.

I'm in love with how strong you are.

I'm in love with the way you put your heart and soul into everything you believe in.

I'm in love with the way you respect yourself.

I'm in love with the way you respect others.

I'm in love with the fact that you can be honest but also not hurt people's feelings.

I'm in love with the way you push me to be a better me, no matter how hard I fight back.

I am in love with you.

I

Am in love

With you,

I love you.

I've never been more sure about anything in my life, baby. Somehow, all this time, I was always addressing these letters to you without even knowing it. Every single one of these dumb letters I've written was only to be read by you. Every single one of these letters belongs to you. All of this time, you have been my escape, my solace, the person I go to, even if you were a piece of paper I didn't know was you.

You're the one I want to spend the rest of eternity with, no matter what that means.

I'm sorry for everything I've put you through, and I want a second chance. I want you to forgive me so I can give you the love you deserve. I'm coming home right now, as I write to you, and I can't wait to see you. I know that's probably the last thing you want to do, but I'm hoping you will hear me out. I'm hoping you will give me another chance.

Keep being you,

Love, Grant

******

Shit guys, halfway through reading this over a second time I started crying without realizing it and now I'm literally bawling at like 1 in the morning and it's fine I'm fine everything is fine.

I'm in love with all of you and hope you all get a Grant one day because HOT DAMN he is poetic.

(Oops jk that's me)

I'm overreacting but I don't care.

LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH

-RavenclawMaven1198

also vote if you wanna make me smile