Part 1

I was so done arguing with my mom, well she seemed to be so done with me too. Guess I should start looking for where to stay because I'm currently kicked out apparently.

I never liked asking for favors. It was just not a good feeling too me.

Me: hey can u do me a favor

Bee: ya wassup

Me: I got kicked out

Bee: omw

Me: thanks, appreciate it
Seen

I always liked how Bee had always had my back with no questions. Although she was 19 and me being 17, we went wayyy back in elementary. We just were a good pair to be dumb with each other. I then began to pack the only lil things needed. Clothes , toothbrush, and any lil thing I'll need.

I then stuffed it in my school backpack and grabbed my board. Once I walked down stairs my mom began yelling how useless I was. She wasn't always like that. She was just angry earlier but with anger the next step for her was drinking. So she really didn't care now. Before I can think of more depressing shit I heard a honk and walked out hearing more harsh slurs.

"You straight" she asked worriedly. I nodded putting my seat belt on.

"She's drunk isn't she?" She asked already knowing the deal.

"Thanks for picking me up, I owe you" I say changing the topic. I didn't want to speak of it and she knew that so she dropped it and just smiled.

"What time you gotta wake up for school tomorrow?" She asked lighting a cigarette. I didn't mind.

"Don't trip I can wake myself up" she nods and passes the cig put I just shake my head. I was not crazy for cigs. I don't know how she does it.

Once we got to her house she showed me to her guest room and that's how the night ended.

6am
My alarm was now ringing and I got up to take a quick shower. I then dressed into my high waisted pants with my raiders jacket. After my routine I then wrote a note to Bee I left to school. I then got my board and buds. Before I officially left the patio I bumped into this curly head dude.

"Watch where you going lil hoe", rude.

I just ignored it and put my ear phones. I was now off to school. He was probably one of Bee's quick fucks. I then got to school and then put my penny board in my backpack, I did not trust this school. Once I got to my first period I got eyes on me already.

"Hey gurl" Jack says sitting next to me. I then take one bud out and was glad i finally had one of my very few actual friends here already.

"What you been up to J"

"Usual you?" He says while checking out a new girl who just walked in. Shake my head.

"Got kicked out" he then quickly looks over at me.

"Why didn't you call me" He seems concern now.

"I knew your fat ass would be asleep besides don't worry I'm staying at Bee's" I explain.

"O how's she doing" should've never mentioned her, just officially got awkward. They use to date but Bee wanted to break up after she graduated so she didn't have to hold him down. He's torn til today, actually both are.

"Good good"

2:36pm
I was now out of school. Finally.

I then rode slowly to Bee's. It just felt good being in the breeze. Once I got there I saw the curly head dude come out, still here damn.