Part 90

I was now with Lily and Melissa getting ready to go to a house party. I usually don't like going but I was tired of staying home. We were going to meet Jake there. Apparently a lot of people from our school were going.

They all haven't seen me much dressed half the time I'm always in jogger and that's about it but tonight I was going all out. It was also a pool party so I was hyped because I haven't swam in the longest but I highly doubt they'll actually swim.

Hennesy.0:

0:

Hennessy

Hennessy.0: besitos 😉

❤️ 💭
2,320 liked by Ohgeesy 420

Press more comments

Fenixflexin: Geesy asking where you going to? 😂
Replied: to fun

To.bee: God is a women 🤤❣️

Ohgeesy: hope you have some fun

I don't reply anymore and roll my eyes. I then decided to put under my dress a bikini.

9:23pm

We were now headed to the party and we were blasting feeling myself. The door then opened and I gave a little dance before going in and they let me in for free for doing so. Not only that but I get a number too. I just stuff it in my bra though.

I was now dancing around taking shots. From far away I catch eyes with Handro and innerly groan.

I then grab this dude near me and grind on him.

"Aye ayeeee" he yells grabbing on my hips grinding his front on my back.

I laugh on how extra this boy is I then turn and he grabs my hips causing me to sway. Five shots away I see Handro near leaning against the wall sipping.

"Let's go for a swim" the guy mumbles in my ear and I laugh and nod.

The dude then grabs my hand showing me the way out. All of a sudden the guys hand is pulled away and I'm now watching Handro argue with him.