Part 40

We were now on the plane at 9:30pm but on a private jet apparently. It ruined my plan honestly but I wasn't giving up. Fenix was now telling me how he actually spend all today with Bee. While Handro layed on my lap grabbing my hips and kissing my stomach. I kept trying to listen to Fenix but kept laughing because Handro kept pulling my shirt up and kissing my stomach.

"Man Geesy lemme talk to your girl shit you always have her to yourself" Fenix chuckles and Geesy then stops and replies "Nah she's mine so fuck off yeah". Fenix then rolls his eyes but actually leaves laughing.

"Handro mi amor be nice" I laugh smacking his head and he then gets up and says "no who said I was nice".

"Your such a kid" I laugh laying down putting my legs on him now.

"Man you left fucking slobber all over my stomach" I whine while he shrugs. He now turned the T.v on and put South Park.

"Hey fuck head happy early birthday" Kato yells and they all soon pop up with a cake and I then get the present under me I got him and began singing happy birthday with the rest. Geesy then smiled big while Rob recorded everything.

They all then gave him hugs and we then all sat down passing cake around.

"Y'all really shouldn't have" Handro blushes. I then kiss his cheek and he put an arm around me. I then smile evily at my cake and dip my finger on the frosting and smudged it in his face.

"Bitchhhhh" he yells and I rub but I then got pushed on the couch/bed thing.

"No making babies in this jet" Kato yells and Handro then laughs and smacks my butt.

"Stop doing thatttyt" I say pushing him off while my ass stung now.

"No never" he chuckles pecking me.

"ROB CAN YOU PLEASE PASS THE GIFT I LEFT" I yell and I smile when I hear Rob groan. Although he felt lazy he nicely brought the little bag to me.

"What you get me" he smiles rubbing on my thighs.

"Swear every time I come y'all always so touchy" I hear Franky say passing by. He just mad he don't got a girl.

"So my mom works with jewelry and shit and I kinda took advantage" I admit while he laughs and then raises an eyebrow.

"I then customized this chain out that said Ohgeesy "

"Oh fuck that shit go hard" he says staring at it.

"Here lemme put it on you" and he then says "I... What the, the weirdest shit happened I bought you a chain too it shipping in tomorrow".

"What no no no it's your day Handro" I say sighing and he then gets up.

"What makes me happy is seeing you happy so what's wrong with that" He says grabbing my wrist before I walked away.