Part 88

Ohgeesy:

Ohgeesy: It's for the best 🤷🏻‍♂️💭

❤️ 💭
5,799 liked by fenixflexin 1260

Press for more comments

MasterKato: 💰

Fenixflexin: where u at?
Replied: having fun

To.bee: 🌊

I then like the photo and wonder what he meant by having fun but I think I had an idea. I then pass everyone a cheese burger that Rob went to get for us all. Bee finally got here and of course her and Fenix are cuddling. I nearly forgot how cuddling felt.

We were now all messing around playing Uno and well on my hand I was also getting drunk as fuck. I was now going to fight Kato because I caught him cheating.

"KATO YOUR A CHEATER YOU GUYS WE SHOULD KICK HIM OUT THE GAME IT'S UNFAIR" I slur and we then all sit back and laugh.

I was now reaching for another drink when Bee stopped me.

"No more okay let your body relax" Bee says sitting me down.

"Oh I can make it relax don't worry" I smirk and take out a joint.

"Stop it with that" Bee groans throwing the joint in the ground.

"Ayyyyyyy mis hijossssss" I yell picking up what she ruined. (Nooooo my childrennn)

"Ya ya la llorona" Bee says helping me up.

I then begin to cry, "I'm a horrible mom I just stepped on my children". I say looking at my now stepped on weed.

(If you don't know what that is 👇🏼)

I finally stopped crying and sat next to my bestie Kato

I finally stopped crying and sat next to my bestie Kato. I began feeling light headed and I'm guessing that's where I knocked out?

10:50am

I was now awake and I was being stared down on by the guys and Bee.

"YOUR ALIVE" Bee yells hugging me.

"Why wouldn't I" I ask confused yawning.

"You knocked out at 10pm and it's 10am now" Kato says

"So" I ask confused

"Y'all I'm telling you she loves sleep she would've woken up later if she could" I hear Handro say now walking up to me to pass me some pills.

"Thanks and he's right" I say chugging it down with water.

The rest sigh and all sit down now. I then look up to find Handro staring at me.

"Can we talk real quick" Handro says walking to my room and I nod and the rest stay quiet but turn the TV on once I walk away.

"What's up" I ask sitting in my bed.

He doesn't say anything just stands giving me his back while smoking.

"Our deal remember" I remind myself and him while I smile.

"Yeah well we broke that promise" he says blowing the smoke on my face while I cough.

He then passes it to me and I take it. We just stayed passing it to each other and slowly by slowly I began thinking it would be cool and okay to cuddle with him. I immediately stop myself when I almost do.

I then get up and I realize he was going to hug me but I rub it off. Gosh this weed is really getting to me. Why would he cuddle with me?? Exactly he wouldn't.

"Come with me" I say grabbing his hand and getting my board.

"Wait we going where I think" he ask and I nod.

He then gets his board and we race to the place we first hung out alone.

"When we have breaks or whatever I always find myself coming back here" he admits walking around the skate park.

"I did once but it hurt so I never did it again... I honestly have abandoned this place. It used to be my home" I sigh sitting on the edge of the hole thing of skate parks.

He then sits next to me and takes another blunt out. I sigh and put my phone to shuffle. Hypnotize by Notorious b.i.g then begins to play and I mumble all the lyrics happily.

"Here" Handro says passing me a Taki bag. I immediately begin munching on the chips happy.

Biggie biggie biggie
Cants you see
Sometimes your world just hypnotize me and I just love your flashy ways

Handro then records me singing the lyrics and I push the camera away feeling embarrassed. He then puts it on his story and turns his phone off.

"I miss this I wanna start us all over again" he says pulling me by my hips towards him. We were now facing each other and he didn't say anything just studied my face.

"Your so beautiful" He says getting closer to my face but I back up and he backs up to and stays quiet.

We stay in a uncomfortable silence for a while and I begin going on my board.

"So you do it like this I'll break it down for you" I say and he looks up confused.

He then realized I'm referring to the time he kept trying to learn the trick I did. He then got up and went on his board.

After him falling I laughed and he rolls his eyes but smiles getting up.

"Where your messing up on is focusing on it all and trying to do it quick. Focus on learning step by step to get it all right" I explain helping him with each step again.

"I should really start focusing on one thing because it'll become better" He sighs.

"I'm telling you take it slow" I laugh

"I mean us" Handro laughs grabbing my face.

I stay put and the first time in two months in a half I realize his eyes aren't only the best part of his features. His lips were also hypnotizing.

In his lips he can tell I was getting lost in once I never pulled away from the kiss I caused. While when I stared in his eyes he didn't know I was obsessed with. But oh he knew I was obsessed with his lips.

"I still love you" I whisper when we pull apart for a bit.

I then pull him closer so our lips can just speak for us. I knew he loved me just by how his lips moved slower onto mine making it feel more special than any other kiss we've had.