Part 12

7am

I now woke up seeing Alejandro hovered over me. I then tried my best to scoot from under him, without waking him up. I finally got out his embrace and decided to go for a run for well fresh air.

I first sent his phone a text letting him know I was going for a jog.

I was now in leggings and a under shirt. Once I got my earphones and water I was out.

On my run I listened to Shoreline mafia albums and I was so amazed that me Hennessy was able to get a famous dude to call mine.

I'm not gonna lie though at first I was thinking of giving him karma and just mess with him but then I thought why won't I actually just try. I was mostly getting scared of getting hurt but if I was going to think like that all the time where will that take me?

I then stopped at a McDonald's near my house deciding on getting Alejandro some breakfast burger to eat and me a a lemonade smoothie.

Obviously I couldn't run this time so I walked instead taking my surroundings in. I then sighed finally just maybe finally someone can make me happy.

Me: me and Geesy gonna try to be a thing or whateva to see where we get

Me: I'm scared lowkey

Bee: bitchhhhh I'm so happy and I barely woke up wtf

Bee: I'm so happy for u but don't worry he won't do nothing bad

Bee: well not on my watch 😉💀

Me: awe 💚

Bee: you should do a bf prank I remember u use to want to have a bf just to prank them

Bee: 😂😂

Me: isn't it too soon

Me: who said I stopped wanting to date someone for that?? 💀💀

Bee: at least do the ignoring bf challenge and record it for meeee

Me: fine

Bee: yessssssss

Me: Ight I just got home from a jog tell u how it goes 😂😂💀

Bee: okay 😂😂

Bee: fuck yessss ❤️❤️

I then opened the door to see Geesy barely waking up and look up at me confused.

"Hey" I say sittting next to him on the couch while taking the food out for him to eat.

"Where'd you go" He says pulling me closer to his side while looking at the food hella happy.

"For a jog and then to McDonald's"

"In that oh hell naw who was looking" he says looking at me and I then laugh and nudge his head.

I then went to take a shower and when I came out fully clothed in booty shorts and a bralette I was ready for this prank to begin.

I then came out and placed my phone to point at me and Geesy somewhere he couldn't see. I then sat next to him while he ate and I brushed my hair. He then looked me up and down while smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"At least niggas know your mine thanks to those hickies all over your neck" he chuckles while going on his phone again.

I then looked a different direction trying not to laugh at his choice of words. He then began to record me head to toe and then pointed it to my neck zooming in, he then posted it.

I then got up and turn on my wii and began playing Mario cart.

"Can I play" he asked. I didn't answer and continued playing with a straight face. He then pulled me into his lap. "Pleaseeeee can I" He whined.

I wanted to laugh so bad that I died but I then played again. He then said he needed to pee and got up. I then drinked my smoothie and when I looked up Geesy was in front of me.

I then looked away and started playing the game away.

"Tell me if I'm tripping but are you ignoring" he questioned blocking the view of the TV. I then scooted over to see the screen continuing to play.

"So you are ignoring shit what for" he murmured looking deep in thought.

I then snorted and said "what the fuckkkkk YoShIiiii go fasterrr"

Phew that was close

He then looked at me confused and just sat next to me staring at me intensely. He then grabbed onto my waist while rubbing my sides. I nearly melted but continued ignoring him.

He then was kissing on my neck I then got up going toward the restroom and I turned to see him sitting there confused.

I then heard a knock on the door and I got out passing by him like if he wasn't there.

"Shit fuck you mad for we barely talking and all of sudden you can't speak" he said pushing me against the wall not loosing my eye contact. I then pushed pass him and sat back on the couch to play.

"Fuck I just want your besitos"he says getting in front of me kissing me while I just sat there.

He then pulled away looking annoyed now.

"Unt uh you didn't even kiss back like what the fuck is you mad for" he says getting in my face and I just looked straight forward.

He then grabbed my waist and forced me to look at him but I just looked the other way he then grabbed my chin and went in for another kiss.

I still didn't kiss back.

"Alright if you wanna be like that ima just leave because I didn't even do shit" he mumbled while grabbing his stuff.

I then busted out laughing.

" no no don't leave" I say getting in the way of the door.

"Now you talkinggg" he says rolling his eyes.

"I'm soryyyyu I was just doing this ignoring boy friend challenge thing" I say showing him my phone but also pointing my phone camera at him.

"So I'm your boy friend" he said raising his brow.

"Something like that" I said while I pecked his lips.

I then began to kiss and found him not doing the same.

Wowww hella petty.

I then opened my eyes to him still having his arm crossed.

"So you don't want besitos anymore" I questioned standing up but I soon got pulled down to be kissed.

My phone then began to ring.