Part 34

I was now hungry so I decided on going to a near Jack in the box also because I forgot my phone that has directions.

I then got four tacos and was now eating alone but was happy because food!!

"They're she is" I hear and turn to see the guards with Geesy who looks mad as fuck.

"Man I told y'all to be with her no matter what I'm the one who her mom trusted to be with and just cause I'm in deep shit y'all never leave her ight" Geesy yelled now sitting next to me frowning.

The guards now sat down quietly.

"Y'all hungry y'all ain't gonna get anything Jeremiah" I ask stuffing my mouth some more.

"Come on I'm pretty sure your tired of when we went to the skate park" I laugh and the other guy Dan decided to go first. Then Jeremiah finally went.

"Bro these tacos bomb" I smile dancing a little. The guards chuckle and I look at Geesy who's smiling but I decide not to be petty and just decide on to keep on eating.

"So what happened" I ask looking at Geesy.

"Skies said since I haven't cuffed he gon make a move since I'm having fun with these girls why can't you" he says drinking out of my soda and I say "o".

We were now heading back until Geesy says "where were you going to go".

"Skyzone"

"Uuuu let's go" he shouts.

"You can, I'm tired" I flatly say and finally get out the car.

"You sure you can meet my friends" he says now in front of me smiling.

"Look yes I tried lighting up the mood but I rather not embarrass myself with them" I snap and head up with him just looking defeated but he soon goes in the car but sends Dan to come with me.

I was now fixing a sleeping bag on the floor on the right side of the bed next to the window. I was now knocked out.

3:54am

I then hear the door open and look at the time on my phone and soon see it's Geesy slurring shit to a girl and once they lay down and make out I tear up and run outside.

I now knocked on the door of the guards.

"He went to a strip club instead he was just hurt I'm sorry" Jeremiah says and I shrug acting like I wasn't crying a while ago.

"Can I sleep in here" I say bouncing in with my sleeping bag laughing and he nods smiling.

"You sleep in my bed because Gee-" he then stops and finishes saying "actually do what you want".

I was now in the ground between both the guards beds.

That night I cried myself to sleep. I felt like I didn't know how to breath. So this how a heart break feels. I then remembered what Lily and me promised which was to always be bo$$ a$$ bitche$.

7:26am

Knowing none of them would be awake I went in Geesy and mine room seeing the girl and him cuddled. I then grabbed my clothes and I was going to go to the guards room but I'm a bo$$ So unt uh.

When I got out the shower I blowed dried my hair and straightened it and after the longest I found a make up tutorial that helped me look more decent. I then put on a tight skinned sun dress. I then sprayed so much perfume and all that.

Once I got out I saw the girl waking up and look confused seeing me in the room.

I then fix my stuff in my bag and when I get up I see the girl wake up Geesy asking who I was and why a stranger was in the room.

"Get out" he tells the girls and she does so, looking annoyed.

"Where you going" He ask coming behind me quick. I didn't answer and brushed my hair a little with my hand looking at myself in the mirror.

He then turned me over to him "where you going looking like that".

"To have some fun" I say walking away toward the door.

He now layed his lips on mine but I pushed him away.

"When are we going to the next stop" I ask.

"Tomorrow" he answer.

"Now I answered so you answer me where you going" he yells.

"Up your ass around the corner" I laugh and walk out he soon follows behind me with the guards running behind us.

I was having fun letting him follow behind me looking psycho.

I then decided to run and I knew he would eventually stop I think. Before I can go any further I bump into lil xan.

"Damn you look nice" he compliments and I smile and look back to see no Geesy. Yes I lost him.

"So do you, so what you up to" I ask and he shrugs.

"Probably nothing what about you" He ask.

"Just looking for some fun" I admit

"You a fan" He ask.

"I guess your music cool" I reply he then blushes.

I then did a move Rico showed me and that led to Lil Xan grabbing me to get me closer to him.

"Now now is it just me or do you want a kiss" I laugh. It felt wrong but I felt so hurt I didn't give a fuck right now.

He then nods and I grab on his neck pulling him close to my lips. He was now rubbing and feeling all over me.

"You Taste. So. Sweat" he moans out of delight.

I then pull away a smiling and he pulls me in for another kiss.

"What the fuck" I hear from Geesy and I smile knowing he's mad. I now trail my lips on Lil Xan neck while he grabbed on my ass now.

I then felt someone yank me off and I wink while Lil Xan chuckled. I was now being carried by Geesy who was followed my Dan and Jeremiah.

"Yo that was hot as fuck" a Guy said making a sign for me to calm him later and I laugh.

Once Geesy and me got in the room and it was just us he looked so mad.

"I'm good at being petty so good luck" I wink kissing his neck and walk to the restroom cracking up.