Part 25

Once we get to my house I go straight to my big fluffy blanket. Once I get back in the living room I see Handro laying back on my couch and I throw him the blanket.

"Hold up I'll be right back Handro" I say while he just smiled cuddling up to the blankets.

I then make us both hot chocolate milk.

I then pass it to him while he inhales the smell looking hella happy.

"Man how you know I love hot chocolate" he says drinking it up already.

I then grab the movie CD and not letting him see what I was putting in I press play and get in the covers cuddling up to him.

Winnie The Pooh then began to play and he looks at me weirdly and I look at him from the corner of my eye and we both laugh a little.

"I used to love this shit so much so why not" I say playing with his curls as he curled up on my lap watching it intensely.

"When you said you were gonna baby me I didn't know you was gonna make me watch baby shit too" he says laughing.

"Hey I like this movie" I say while he looks at me smiling and then turns to watch it.

Pooh's Heffalump movie was the best. The elephant was the cutest.

"Man that little elephant adorable" Handro murmurs and I smile and nod agreeing.

I then take the extra hot chocolate next to me and put it in his face to see and he sits up quickly and drinks it. Swear this sight was the cutest.

Geesy literally was watching the movie with hot chocolate dripping in his chin. I then wipe his chin clean and he lays his head on my shoulder.

Rooh and Lumpy the elephant was the cutest duo and from the look of Handro face watching them, I think he agreed.

I then got up slowly going to my medicine cabinet. Before I gave him some medicine I made him three grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Here Papas" I sooth and lay it on his lap and he soon smiles up at me adorably.

"Thanks mamas" he says kissing me on the cheek and wrapping an arm around me while eating.

After he was done he burbs loud and I couldn't help but snort loud and he laughs at me. Per usual.

I then pour some medicine in the spoon and while he was watching the movie I put it in his mouth and he looks at me looking disgusted.

"Ew good thing you did that because other than that I would've never drinked that up to be honest" he says sticking his tongue out disgusted.

He then drinks up his hot chocolate.

"Move that shit off your lap I wanna lay down on your comfortable ass thighs" he whines.

I then do so and play with his curls as he watches the movie. After a while the movie ends and right when I was going to ask what he thought I saw he was fast asleep.

I then take him off me slowly and clean up His little mess. I then look through my CDs and find more Winnie the Pooh movies and decide on the Christmas one. Before playing it I make myself a grilled cheese. I then clean up the little mess and go back to the living room seeing Geesy wasn't laying there.

I then heared him throwing up and began to record to show the rest of the group. I rush and say "guys I think he's really sick". I then turn it off and rub his back.

"It's okay it's okay" I say grabbing his hair back while rubbing a circle in his back.

After he was done he looked really pale and sat across from me I then clean up the throw up that didn't go in the toilet and flushed it.

"You okay papas" I say rubbing his stomach. He then nods but he seemed very pale which said other wise.

I then turned the tub water on and put lukewarm water so he can lay in.

"What you doing" he groans holding his stomach.

I then take his clothes off leaving him in boxers and helped him in the warm water while he moaned out of being super relaxed.

"Come on in with me mamas" he says splashing a little water on me.

"No because ima stay dry to dry you good and take you a little bath" I explain and he nods laying back.

I then rub his hair with strawberry shampoo while he lays comfortably.

I was now pouring water on him and over all trying to relax his body.

"Handro I have a spare boxer of yours here and I don't know how but ima bring it" I laugh bringing it in.

"Oh yeah I left it when I took a shower last time" he explains when I come back.

"Here and I got you one of my big sweats and big Raider jersey" I say laying out.

He then gets out the tub and I dry him up. I then cover him with the towel so that he can change into his boxers.

Once he was done I dried him more up.
Once he was dressed I gave him socks and slides to stay warm.

"Can I brush your hair" I ask and he nods while watching the movie I left playing.

I then dried his hair and brushed it out.

"My bad I bet I mad you loose your appetite" he laughs.

"It's fine baby" I sooth.

I was now done brushing his hair and gave him some medicine specifically for throwing up but In pills this time.

I then made some kool aid and gave him cheezits.

"Thanks boo" he says putting me on his lap while watching the movie and eating.

"No problem papas" I say getting up to get the control to let him choose something on Netflix but he says he's okay with Winnie the Pooh.

We some how ended up with him curled up in my lap again while snoring lightly.

Having him asleep I sent Kato the video.

Me- he's sick

Kato- fuck tell him to stay a couple days bc we work non stop so I ain't wanna use up his energy out like that

Kato- I'll let the rest know

Me- alright
Seen

I then turned off the other lights and pulled the couch back so I can lay as well.