Part 109

Me and Handro were now in McDonald's getting him a chicken sandwich which how does he like this but not burgers but whatever.

"Handro" I say once were in the car and I stop him before he drives off.

"What" he ask looking at me worried. Something has to be up.

"What's up with you and Bee being weird and tell me now before I find out and wild out" I say straight forward and his confused look turns more confused.

"Nothing the fuck why would you ask that" he says looking annoyed.

"Okay remember you said nothing and I swear if they're is something ima be real mad" I say scooting closer to the window.

"Bro you ain't trust me" He ask grabbing my hand.

"I just know something up and I trust you to tell me the truth" I say feeling like pulling my hand away but just leave it.

"Trust me nothing has to do with Bee" he says

"So something is up" I ask

"No did you not just hear me" he questions.

"Yeah but you said nothing has to do with her meaning something is still up but not with her" I say crossing my arms.

"Man your a smart ass at wrong times" he sighs.

"What's up you gotta talk to me" I groan pulling his hands away.

"It's not the right timing" he sighs.

"Then I should go" I frown getting out the car and walking toward a bus stop across the street.

"Hennessy what the hell stop being extra and get in the car" he yells pulling up in his car in front of me. I then look behind me to see who he's talking to.

He then gets out his car picking me up and I smack him to let me go but I was already in his car. He then went on his side of the car quick and zoomed off.

"Handro take me home" I pout feeling my lip trembling. Something always had to happen! Why couldn't I just be happy God????

"Baby no no don't cry" he cooes rubbing my thigh making me cry officially.

He then parks to the side in this park.

"Come with me I'll let you know what's up" he says out the car on my side stretching his arm out to me. I'm guessing were going for a walk.

I don't say anything just take his hand. We walked around and he was well covered up so he was unnoticeable to any fans. We stayed quiet neither wanting to be hurt in the end.

"Mamas-"

"Just get straight to it" I take a deep breath letting go his hands and wrapping my arms around myself. It being cold and all.

"Look at me", I don't and he ends ups grabbing my face and I see how worried and sad he looks and I know once he tells me I will have to let him go. Maybe all along Bee was just waiting for Handro to tell me what's up and wondering if I'm fine.

"Handro please just hurt me already" I let a tear fall and he pulls me in for a hug and i grab tight on him but I pull away knowing that'll just make it harder.

"I want the person to tell you what's up so let me take you" he says picking me up and putting me in the car. Usually I would be annoyed and tell him to put me down. But right now I want to touch him as much as i can before we go separate ways. He should really tell me what's up because I'm thinking the worst.

We then pull up to this house and Handro tells me to wait up and he goes knocking on the door. After a while he waves me over.

Once I get to the door he grabs my hand and goes behind me grabbing my hips now. The door opens and I see a pregnant girl and my heart breaks so much but I keep a straight face in while inside I was dying and wanted to run away. I felt myself nearly fall but Handro had me put in place.