Part 8

6pm

Alejandro was now in the studio so I was alone. My phone been blowing up since yesterday after the prank but I guess I should answer now.

Bee- I'm sorry

Bee- I know it was too far

Bee- I'm truly sorry I feel bad and I seriously don't want to loose you just because of a prank

Bee- you mean a lot to me

Bee- I love you

Bee- cmon at least answer so ik you alright

Bee- Rico sorry too

Bee- at least a don't be mad at Rico, it was my idea

Bee- I love you too much , I seriously can't loose you like this

Bee- who's gonna be the aunty to my baby now

Bee- I'm sorry

Bee- I love you

Bee- I didn't mean to get you mad it's just you don't get mad usually over pranks

Bee- I hope I didn't trigger anything

Bee- answer or I'll keep blowing you up

Bee- I won't leave my phone until you answer you know I'll keep my word

Bee- sis cmon

Bee- I saw the video

Bee- I'll delete it if you want

Bee- you were with Geesy??

Bee- don't do anything dumb is all I ask you tend to do so when your mad

Bee- okay I'll leave you alone

Bee- I'll stop because ik your probably mad and don't want me to blow you up either

Bee- I want to keep my word but for you I'll stop bugging so much

Bee-I love you
5:35pm

After reading all this I felt annoyed but I knew she was right about everything. I didn't want to reply but I didn't want to worry a pregnant woman. Plus I miss her a tons and I've put my feelings on edge with Alejandro.

Me- I forgive you

Me- it was a trigger, I'll explain later. I love you and won't let this ruin our friend ship

Me- I was with Geesy

Bee- thank goodness your fine

Bee- thanks for forgiving me

Bee- I love our friendship

Bee- you and Geesy seems to be getting serious well on your side at least

Bee- you tell me what was wrong only if your actually ready

Me- let's forget about Geesy and not talk bad about him bc he was there when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

I then shut my phone off and sigh. I then decide to text Rico.

Me- Rico ik it wasn't your idea and I forgive you

Me- love you big head 💚

I was now done with that and decided to just lay around and watch Netflix.
I was now in

Those shorts you wear under dresses and a sports bra

Those shorts you wear under dresses and a sports bra. After watching a bunch of romance movies. I realized I was only hurting my single self.

I then went on snap and posted my comfy outfit with the caption

"Single ready to mingle 😩🥀 💀"

After that I saw Alejandro posted on his snap too. I then got my body ready to feel hurt but soon just saw he posted lean and canes food.

I was now just laying around watching YouTube videos with my notifications off and living life😂.

I then realized without my friends I'm so lonely and maybe even with them I do still feel lonely at times.

I then stopped myself from thinking further more and started watching 4k1k and there pranks. Them and that one cute ass boy Jabezvill.

I was then woken up by someone smacking my butt. Knowing it was most likely Alejandro I just groaned out of annoyance.

"Wake uppppp I'm bored" he demanded.

I then got up and caught him looking me up and down. I then shove him due to him not trying to hide it.

"You look bomb" he mumbled licking his lips. I soon blush and he then pushes me to the bed and just cuddles up to me.

I was now laying down watching snaps and Alejandro was now taking a shower.

He then comes out in sweats and no shirt. He looked so bomb.

He then lays next to me and lays in my boobs and just stares up at me. I then snort out of nervousness. He laughs right after because yes just like everyone else my laugh.

He then goes on his phone and starts recording himself laying on my boobs.

He then does this video where it shows me and just him laying in my boob and he then stands up and points the camera at me and he then hovers on me again and shows my hickies, that's not what got me he then says "y'all better not hook up my boo, she officially taken after dressing up like this".

I then turn so red and I watch as he saves it and posts it. He then takes a photo of him on my boob and his caption was "🤪💍!!" . I was now confused if I truly was now "taken".

I then massage my hand through his curls and he then lets his phone go and he soon lays his head on the crook of my neck. I felt so nervous and soon blurt out " I do wanna be your girl though".

I then look down at him realizing he was fast asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Should they date

Orrr

Is it tooo soon?