Part 13

Before I can get to my phone Alejandro got it and I smiled remembering that one time we cuddled and he declined the phone so we can stay close.

He then ended up passing the phone and I saw it was my mom cell calling.

Hey ma

"Ma'am I hate to break it to you but your mom just passed away due to drinking so much and I'm here to inform you your Aunt Brianna will be on her way"

Wait my mom ? Andrea Munoz? To be exact

"Honey yes I'm positive it's your mom"

I immediately hung up not knowing if I should be angry, disappointed, or even just plain ol sad. At the moment my adrenaline made me have any and every emotion possible. My mom was like all I had.

The rest of my family treated us so wrong when my dad died they even had the nerve to call my dad death my own mothers fault when she had no part. He got in a car crash how can it be her fault that he drunk and drove???

My mom believes or even just thinks that drinking is the only way to be close with my dad once again.

I don't know what my Aunt Brianna was thinking trying to come back into my life like if she had no part in the bad mouthing of my mom.

I just sat there shook I felt like I lost my hearing for a while and I began to cry and even screamed feeling my anger over come my body the most. Don't get me wrong I love my mom and im scared to even think I won't see her face ever again but I'm angry that I will have to stay with Brianna fake ass.

Once I started kicking anything near me I felt Alejandro pick me up and hold me tight. I soon began to cry out loud wondering how I could've prevented it. I'm glad we didn't leave on a bad note. I felt so alone.

My mom was the biggest part of my own world and just to think my MOM was gone forEVER killed me. I felt my breathing become harder as my sobbing continued.

Alejandro made me face him as I continued crying. He looked so confused and concern.

He then kissed me while wiping my tears but no matter how much it was cute I couldn't help but still cry.

This pain was going no where it felt like I had chest pain but it was my heart breaking and crumbling even more then it was already. Geesy continued kissing my lips while rubbing my back looking at me scared because just like me he didn't know what to do.

I then dropped my phone and just hugged him so tight maybe if he squeezed really tight my heart would be back in place or at least not hurt as much as right now.

He then took his phone out and I soon heard Bee say "on my way". The thing was I felt like no one can change my mood not even myself. My voice was gone by the time her and Fenix arrived.

Tears kept dropping while my throat hurt the most.

Everything they were saying I truly wasn't listening to, I felt numb by the minute. My heart felt so cold by this point. I wanted to push everyone away but I knew that would only make it worse. Although my mom and me rarely got along I still loved her.

Isn't it the ones you least get along in your family you care for the most in a way??

Alejandro never left my side even when I went to the bathroom he was right outside. Bee noticed I wasn't listening and finally stopped talking. We ended up all hugging until I soon fell asleep.

Once I woke up I wondered if it was all a dream because everything looked back in place I then saw my phone had no recent calls and I sighed out of relief.

I decided to call my mom.

"Hello Henny is everything alright"

I then felt a couple tears fall and said just called to tell you I love you mom is all

"Awe I love you too baby but you sure your fine"

Just a nightmare is all

"Okay hope you feel better gotta go by baby"

She then hung up and I sighed.

I then looked around for Geesy and soon realized he left me a message

Handro🙃💚- I'ma be in the studio if u need anything lemme know

I then sighed happy that I was fine although my heart still ached. I then began to clean mine and Alejandro mess to keep my mind occupied.

I then posted on snap a meme with the caption

Worst dream ever 😩

I then began to blast Boo'd up as I singed along very horribly

I then began to blast Boo'd up as I singed along very horribly. The thing was I don't ever remember sleeping. It was also very scary because it felt all too real.

I then went on Bee story to see she was in the studio with Fenix. I honestly loved there relationship and hope for me to be as happy as them with someone.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Decided to update a little bit I'll update more tomorrow still