Part 89

"I do miss us don't doubt it but your right we should take it slow" I smile rubbing his hands.

I was having a hard time knowing if I meant it or if it was me just being hella gone. I did want him but I knew it'd be best if we stayed apart. I can always blame it on me being high.

"You sure you mean it" he ask looking at my red eyes doubting anything.

"Baby that's where you are.... who's this" a girl says coming up to us and pecks Handro. It was the girl from the face time. Wow.

"I'm a friend hi I'm Hennessy" I say standing up.

"Oh your that bitch that left him alone" she says getting in my face.

"He's mine now" she shouts.

I laugh and it causes her to seem confused. Handro was now between us. If only she knew he'd take me over her any day. I was tired of being played by Handro constantly.

He took her to my place!! That's crossing the line. He's lucky I even let him near this place and he does this.

"This is my place Geesy and you brought a stank unbelievable" I laugh getting my board.

"What stank your the one who's pussy is always being borrowed between rappers" she yells.

"And your the one who thinks their the shit when your really not look honey be more like me knowing you mean nothing to any guy" I say pushing Handro out of my way.

"Hennessy come on we still need to talk" Handro says grabbing my hand.

I then turn and he's giving me a puppy face and it would of worked but this time it just opens my eyes to how good of an actor he can be.

"Fuck are you doing Geesy" the girl says pulling him away from me.

"Honey like I said I mean way more to him then you and even then we both still mean nothing major" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Funny how you think you know him more then I do" she laughs.

"What's his first actual name and last name" I ask

She then looks defeated and I laugh not even trying to hide the fact that I was laughing at her.

"Wow Handro I expected more from you letting girls near your money when she don't even know your first name, pathetic" I shout.

"What about you being pregnant and not knowing who the baby father is" she says defending Geesy.

"If only you knew" I say and this time I don't listen to her insults but walk away.

I hated that I no longer had a place to disappear to. That place meant a lot. Geesy literally came to my life and made me feel like he fixed a lot but he really ruined everything I had.

I then rode back to my place where I yelled at everyone and threatened them to leave. They all were scared and confused but I didn't care, I wanted to speak to no one. I was so used to my appointments of being disappointed.

It was time for me to stop being hurt. I wanted to feel numb to pain. But I was more like a target for pain. I wanted nothing to do with Alejandro Coranza but I wanted him all at once.

I declined any call from anyone and after declining a call from my mom I hear a knock.

"Sandra" I sigh seeing her.

"Your appointment is today remember" she says getting inside.

Like I said my appointment of disappointments were already here so what was she doing here???

"Right" was my response though.

"So I been hearing about you being pregnant that's true if so why is there lots of bottles around" she scolds picking them up and throwing it in the trash.

"No I'm not it's complicated" I sigh

"Did you loose it" she ask confused and I pass her a water shaking my head no causing her to be more confused. Loosing a baby wow she really must believe everything she hears. I used to feed her lots of lies and she would always fa for them.

I tell her what's been going on she seemed happy that for once I let her know the truth and opened up. She didn't seem to be a big fan of Geesy now though. Once I was done she takes a deep breath. If it was a lot to hear I wonder how I was taking it so well. Actually I really wasn't okay.

Unlike Handro I used my acting skills we'll call it acting skills in my case when in reality he was just fake. I did it so people wouldn't feel the need to feel bad for me. While he just did it for the fuck of it. Funny thing was it was for the FUCK of IT.

"So how do you feel all this about Alejandro does it change anything" She ask and I roll my eyes, what a stupid as question.

"I'm angry like a lot I'm surprised I'm not choking him right now..... but I still love him" I admit and laugh a little.

"At least your not choking him but why do you love him what does he have to do with love he seems to be the total opposite of that" she says questioningly.

"He was there for me and I grew very obsessed with that because I never had that attention but he also hurt me like everyone else has in my family. It feels like that's okay in a way now to hurt who you love the most" I sigh

"It's very common but it doesn't make it alright" she responds.

"I know but my only solution involves violence and I rather not I feel like a monster when I'm super angry. Plus I'm very proud of myself for not ripping that stupid blonde head off" I say taking a deep breath because she instructed me too.

"Now what will you do for yourself " she ask.

"Focus on my studies and ignore him the best I can" I reply smiling hoping to impress her.

"No you hurt him back" she evily smiles.

"Wait what" I ask confused

"I'm joking that's good but that'll still keep you sad and thinking so what then when your sad will you go to violence or what" she raises a eyebrow.

"I hope not"

"So what will you do, do you have any hobbies" she ask

"Jogging, swimming, and doing graffiti" I reply honest.

"How about instead of graffiti I put you in a art class where my program will pay all your courses" she ask

"I don't know I'm already so busy and that's just more work"

"No it's not like a class well it is but it's mostly just for fun so what do you say" she ask and I shrug.

"Why not"

"Now if anything just call me if you need me, love you honey" she then kisses my head and leaves.

I felt a bit better and I kept myself occupied. I cleaned my house very well and yes I was distracted but my heart still aches that was the thing.