Part 15

I ended up sleeping in the studio. And ended up waking up in a strange room. Once I got out the room I saw I was in a upstairs room.

"Hello" I said and soon heard my echo.

"Down here" I heard someone yell.
As soon as I got down I saw a whole ass buffet and a Alejandro stuffing his mouth with a whole lot of chicken.

"Damn you sure can eat" I chuckle.

He then looks up smiling with sauce on his face. I then wipe it off as he continued smiling like a dork.

"Eat something" he says motioning toward the literally buffet he had.

"This your house" I question he then nods and pats next to him.

"I wanna talk real quick actually and yeah it is" as soon as he said those words I panicked I mean who says that just cuz.

"Oh shit I was suppose to go to school" I groaned hating that I broke the promise I made to the others.

He then shakes his head as he continues to eat.

"I'm sorry so you were saying" I ask feeling bad for just interrupting him.

"So I'm going to tour and like I wanted to make it clear to know if we are or we aren't dating" He asks

"Well I mean I am yours apparently right " I tease.

"Girl ya already know your mine but am I yours" he questions holding onto my sides while rubbing it.

"Course your mine why would I fight that girl dummy" I chuckle as I peck his lips.

"You right but like just know you gonna  have to trust me when I'm gone and that you can't get jealous over every girl Ight" he mumbles on my lips.

"I'll try not to, no promises" I laugh.

He then shakes his head as he pulls me closer to his side.

"Can I ask you something" I ask

"Go on" he soothed while he rubbed my back and I smiled and felt butterflies.

"Are you actually starting to like me" I ask blushing from his words from last night.

"Yeah why wouldn't I, you the only thing I can call mine and only person or girl who likes me and not the money me, well other then my mom" he continues saying as he starts getting up and dismissing himself to the restroom.

Damn to think no one liked him and just liked or likes him for his money. Although he can be a asshole in the end he was nice company.

I then got a message from Jack

J baby🤪❤️- wya

Me- I'm not going but I'll try my best to show up tmrw

J baby🤪❤️ - Ight I'll drop off the homework

Me- thanks 💚💚
Seen

My phone was then snatched and I saw a annoyed Alejandro.

"Who this" He ask flatly.

"That's my best friend the one I kissed in the cheek I know he's not your favorite person but we been friends since preschool literally" I explain showing him photos.

"It's fine just lemme know before I assume and go crazy" he requested his advice.

I then texted my mom getting anxiety to know if she's fine or not.