Part 4

She then motions for me to come in. I then sit down and she immediately says "I still care about him but I love Fenix more, it just hurts you would...you know be with him".

I then explain to her everything and I mean everything unlike Jack and them. She seemed shook at first but nodded.

"Yeah um sorry I should've warn you Geesy isn't good with relationships Fenix explained me that when you guys fell asleep" she admits.

I nod already knowing from seeing many things on the internet. It just sucks. She then hugs me.

"I know your not fine so don't lie to me okay" she says before I can say I'm fine. I nod as I let a tear slip and I look up at her seeing her eyes get watery too.

This is why I love her she always gets me and hurts when I hurt. I just feel dumb because like who gets attached in two FUCKING daysss!! Like ugh It's probably only me. He was just cute and I just wanted him to myself.

She knows how I am so she didn't say much but only said that I should get over him and that she'll help me get me a new man. Gosh I love her.

We were currently watching Riverdale, I know were all late. Then I heard a bang and saw she was asleep. I was deciding wether to open it or not. As the banging continued I slowly got up trying not to wake her up.

Once I opened it Fenix barged in. Um okay no hey or nada (nothing). I then saw Bee was awake.

"Hey babe you not mad at me are you" Fenix says fidgeting.

Knowing it's not my problem I just stood there. But if he did hurt Bee I was ready, for anything. I began to cross my arms waiting for Bee to say something.

"No I'm not but should I be" She said now standing beside me mad dogging him with me.

"Nah Nah Just you didn't answer my messages and when I called you didn't answer so I just freaked because what we got going on is just way toooo precious to me Bee.... you make me think twice and ain't nobody ever done that" he explained as Bee awed and kissed him. Now that was my que to leave.

I then saw Geesy barge in and before he can see me I got in the guest room and locked it. I just wasn't ready, he obviously wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to be hurt. While he wasn't ready to take shit serious.

I then got up putting my ear against the door to see what's going on out there.

"Hey um Bee" Geesy said after a while.

"Yeah what" Bee said sassily.

"Where yo friend been" He ask. Everything soon gets quiet and Bee finally says "I don't know man she likes going out there's no keeping her in one place".

"Didn't she just go to the room... OW" Fenix yells the last part.

I then heard a knock and I immediately got my stuff and blasted my ear buds. Then I got my board and slammed the door open and rode out the house.

While I was gonna go to mine & Bee place I knew he would know so I went towards my house.

After being a bit far I slowed down and was now more calm. I then felt a tap and looked to the side seeing my old friend Ethan. I immediately took my buds out and through myself onto him.

After our hug we just stood smiling. Wether he was back for good or not I was glad to see him.

"Ethan why didn't you tell me you were back" I say shoving him. He then laughs and I grab my board before it rolled away.

"I knew I would see you pass by some time so I waited" he explained while my smile got bigger.

"You have to see Bee! We've been waiting for you" I say grabbing his arm and walking him to Bee house.

He then stops and goes to his house, um okay. I then continued walking to Bee's looking back if he would magically appeared. He did but with his long board in full speed. I then got on my board as we raced to Bee house just laughing out of happiness.

I then knocked and Bee opened it.
"Bee you won't believe who I found" I say excitedly.

She then seems worried out of the expression I made. As soon as Ethan comes out she yells and squeezes him to death. After her screaming Fenix and Geesy came rushing to the door.

"Omygosh Fenix Geesy this is Ethan my kinder garden best friend" she says way more calm now. Ethan then waves but I see him observing every little thing putting two to two. Seeing how Fenix looked Jealous.

"You must be the boyfriend she always brings up" Ethan says and Fenix then smiles happy to know he knows Bees is his.

"I have so much to tell you" she says grabbing Fenix and Ethan and dragging them inside.

Before I can walk in Geesy blocks the way into inside. "What's your problem this isn't your house to keep me from coming in" I say getting mad.

"Who was that dude in your snap" he says looking more pissed then Jealous. What's his problem.

"Why do you ask" I say acting as if I was unbothered.

"Because weren't you all over me like days ago" he says raising a brow. By now I couldn't keep my cool.

"And weren't you all over another girl too" I say crossing my arms and now raising my brow.

"Yeah but that's my lifestyle as an artist and you it's just being a hoe" he says walking away. What the actual fuck.

"We aren't together so keep your chill. I talk to who I want" I say brushing past him. He then grabs my hand and pulls me to him.

"Did you kiss him or did you just try to get me jealous" he says trying to get me more fired up with his smirk.

"Leave me alone let's get this clear nothing happened between us" I say looking him dead in the eye.

"I'm pretty sure something happened" he says laughing now. He then pushes me against the wall making my breath hitch.

"I meant it when I said I like how you kissed but I don't share. I keep the best just for me" he says letting me go and walking out.

I was honestly shooked and didn't know how to respond. I then went outside seeing he was really gone.

What do I do now?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry for the slow update