Part 100

I was now changed in leggings and I sport bra and walk out now. Handro was just sitting in my bed in his phone now.

"Wanna go out" he mumbles looking at his phone.

"Sure" I reply and he looks up and shakes his head no.

"In your bra" he says looking at my bra and back at me.

"Hell no" I laugh and he laughs along.

I then grabbed a sweater and went to my mom room who was asleep. I then leave her a note and lock up before leaving.

I then hear a honk and see Handro in his car already.

"Where to" I ask getting in the front seat.

"You'll see" he then rubs my thigh and my breathing gets uneven. I try to play it off but I still feel nervous with this little interaction.

"Nervous" he laughs squeezing my thigh and I smack him away "no"

"Actually" he then does a U turn and begins driving a bit faster and I look at him but he doesn't even give a clue.

The rode then gets bumpy and it all of a sudden it seems we're near his house?

I was very confused. Maybe I was tripping but I think we were near his house. I then look at him who seems impatient.

"A clue please" I say squeezing his thigh back and he smirks.

"Word of the day" he smirks and parks and next you know I'm getting picked off the seat and over his shoulders.

I began getting nervous. Do I want to?!

I was now thrown on the bed and he began sucking on my neck. I was now giving him uncontrollable moans and he smiles against me.

"I don't ..... know" I moan and he nods.

"It's fine we don't have to" he whispers in my ear making me feel warm in places I don't usually.

He now ripped my thin sweater off and looked down at me smiling. I felt myself grow impatient and try to control myself.

He was now on my lips sucking on my bottom lip while picking me up by my hips and sitting me on his lap.

"I love you so much and I'll wait until it feels okay for you but your gosh soo sex-" I then cut him off by pushing him down and unbuckling his pants.

"No you don't have-" it was to late I was now back with his Minnie him in my mouth.

I enjoyed hearing his moans and I knew it couldn't go further knowing I was on my period. It didn't help my hormones were everywhere.

I was now done and he grabs under my ass picking me up that way. He was now making a hickey near my nipples. It all felt so good and I knew it felt just right and yes we were young but I knew I loved him and that's what matters right?? Sucks I'm on my period.

He was now finding his way to my lips and I arched up when I felt his Minnie him brush past me.

His hand was now near my pants waist line pulling a bit on it.

"I'm on my" He then groans.

"Baby I want you so bad" he laughs and I pull away. He seemed so sexually frustrated and I laugh while he sits there staring at a breathless me.

"I want you too"

He then takes his shirt off and I stare loving that I was now the only one able to see the full him for now on.

"Shh" he says now sucking near my neck getting me excited.

I was now on his lap while he sits hungrily I then started grinding on him a little feeling him grow even more.

It felt like heaven feeling his lips wandering around me. I then unzip him and grab his not so Minnie him now. He seems confused but his head goes a little back when I began messing with his favorite him.

(I don't like writing these it's awkward but 🤷🏻‍♀️)

I was now giving him a massage you know where and began making some marks of mine on him.

6:56pm

We were now done and laying next to each other quietly.

"How do you know how to do this" Handro ask looking up at the ceiling.

"It's like it just comes to me plus you guide me a little" I blush and he nods.

"I swear I'm selfish when it comes to you" he says pulling me to him rubbing my back but slipping his hands to my ass once in a while.

"I couldn't agree more" I peck him pulling him closer. It saddens me just thinking we could be over. I wanted us to be forever.