Part 107

Once we got to my place I saw Bee outside in the porch walking back and forth nervously.

"Bee" I say and she turns smiling.

"I need help" she sighs and her eyes go wide when she sees Handro pop up.

"Handro can you give us a moment please" I ask and he gives me a worried look but smiles nodding after a while.

Bee then pulls me aside to the curb and we sat in silence. I began getting nervous because she stayed quiet.

"I-" she then breaks down and I look at her confused but just pull her in for a hug. She stays crying in my arms while I ask nothing waiting for her to be ready. Her grip each second grew stronger on my shirt.

"Bee I love you but gosh I know you've heard this plenty of times but I can't help if you don't tell me" I say and she backs up wiping her mascara that smeared all over.

I grabbed her hand for encouragement and she sighs and breathes in for a deep breath.

"I um" she then works on her breathing again and sighs as she shaked.

"I drink still yknow and no no stay quiet listen up" she interrupts before I can interfere.

"I killed my baby and Fenix doesn't know" she then pulls me to her and my heart breaks for her.

"It's my fault and- and they're going to take the baby out of me and Fenix- Fenix help me tell him please" she hiccups and I help her up and with all my strength I pick her up.

Bee was very small and with the baby still in her and all she was still light. She continued on shaking and I knock and Handro opens the door up even more confused.

Who wouldn't be confused to see me crying silently while holding Bee grown ass crying.

He stays quiet and I sit Bee in the couch. The reason I picked her up was mostly because it seemed like she wouldn't be able to stand herself.

She began sobbing again and she curled up to my thighs as I sat next to her. My heart ached. If I would've known she was drinking I would've stopped her. I hate that in a way it was my fault too, if I wouldn't have became so distant she would be happy with a baby coming soon.

"Hen- hen I was gonna name her just like you" she hiccups and I let a tear slip but I let it go unnoticed to her. I wanted to be strong for the both of us.

"What's wrong" Handro finally ask and Bee looks at me not having the courage to repeat it.

So I explain and Handro was so good at hiding his reaction but Bee cries got louder as she heard me say it again.

"Bee does Fenix know" Handro ask and she shakes his head no.

"Bee you gotta be strong and know it was a simple mistake and that God makes things happen for reasons, c'mere" he says spreading his arms and she gets up pulling him in tight.

Her tears and breathing weren't as bad as before. I then realized guys are sometimes the best comforters other then girls at times.

I soon join the hug rubbing her back.

About 25mins later everything was a bit calmer and Bee just seemed numb. Absent in a way.

My phone began ringing and I see it's Fenix. So I answer and put it on speaker.

"Yo have you seen Bee" he ask sounding worried. Before I say no so she can have a big space she says she is and to meet her at my house and hangs up.

"I feel stronger with you two next to me" she says and me and Geesy agree to help.

55 mins later

Fenix seemed just as hurt as Bee and for the first time that I've known Fenix his smile goes away. He gets up quickly and hugs Bee.

"I'm- im sorryyy" she cries in his shoulder and he just rubs her back letting tears escape.

Handro then pulls me into the room telling me I should give them space. Once in the room I let a couple tears fall that I let in.

"She was gonna be called Hennessy" I whisper and Handro sighs pulling me in for a hug.

"Henny let it out I know y'all supa close" he rubs my back and I cry silently and shake a bit. I never was strong enough for her and me. Bee was always the strongest and I didn't know what to do now.