Part 102

"Nah fuck outta here" I hear yelling and I then feel someone fall onto my lap and I look down to see Skies.

I then look to see Handro charging toward him but I pull Skies closer to me and Handro ends up punching my legs. Once he realizes he looks at me confused.

"Handro calm down please" I yell letting Skies go and going toward Handro.

"I'm sorry I just" i then shush him and hug him.

"You probably don't remember but I'll explain again. Skies got jumped guys were looking for him with guns and well I let him in to hide" I explain and he looks at Skies who nods getting up.

"Why you a pussy running from guns and shit, your stupid you know that putting my girl in danger and shit" Handro shouts getting in Skies face.

"HANDRO STOP" I yell pulling him away and he just sighs sitting down.

"Skies your stomach I think you should go to the hospital for that" I say pulling his shirt up a bit and he winces.

"Yeah I know"

"Do you have anyone you can call" I ask

"I dropped my phone but can I use yours" He ask and I pass it to him.

He then walks out the room and I sit down letting my heart rate calm down. I then felt the bed dip and I look over to see Handro staring at me.

"I'm sorry it's just" I peck him and then hold his hand.

"It's okay because I heard when you said I could've been put in danger so I get where your coming from" he smiles.

"Uh thanks" Skies says coming in.

"No problem"

"When you leaving" Handro rudely says

"In a bit" he replies

I then pull Handro closer to me and Skies sits in the couch awkwardly. Handro then pulls me onto his lap staring at Skies who wasn't even looking.

The ten minutes of sitting there was the most awkwardest time I've ever experienced so far. I then get up and they both look up at me confused.

"Y'all want some chorizo and eggs" I ask and they get up following.

"You can cook" Skies ask and I nod

"Damn wife that up Gees" Skies laughs lightly and Handro grabs my hand showing the ring he got me.

"Wait y'all engage" Skies gasp

"No-"

"Not yet" Handro says walking behind me wrapping his arms around me.

I then move away while he groans and walks away then goes to the living room family couch and starts watching the football game. I didn't want to be messed up but I always thought it was rude doing what we were just doing.

Skies then sat in the kitchen table watching while I cracked eggs.

"Can I help" I hear and I look up seeing Skies washing his hands already and I shrug.

He was now pealing the Mexican sausage while Handro turned rolling his eyes. I was going to go talk to him but just shrug it off instead. We were now warming everything up in the stove while Handro watched with a stank face.

"Foods ready Handro" I say loud enough so he can hear and I pour food for all of us while Skies pours us some drinks.

Handro then turns and continues watching the game. I shrug and sit with Skies who seems to enjoy the food while I watch Handro who has his arms crossed. I then here banging on the door and before I can open the door Handro moves me away from the door.

"Hey dawg you ain't seen no foo with a afro around here" I hear a guy ask and Handro shrugs.

"Why"

"Yes or no man" the guy says impatient.

"Nah I haven't so you can leave" Handro says shutting the door.

"Nigga get out you have my girl watched and ima take ya ass home" Handro says charging toward Skies but I block it.

"Handro chill if you take him out they'll see him if they're actually watching me" I argue

"I don't care bro I'll get my niggas to take him ain't no one gonna fuck with you when you with them" Handro says now to Skies.

"Since when I'm your bro huh" I say getting more irritated.

"Henny I want you safe so but out and stop taking things offensive" he groans taking his phone out but I snatch it putting it in my pants.

"You really think I won't put my hands in there" he laughs but I stand my ground not smiling a bit.

"Handro out my house if your gonna be like this" I yell and he frowns getting closer to my face.

"NO BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES BEFORE MINE AND I WON'T LET YOU BE STUPID. NOW BUT OUTT" he yells going to my room grabbing his keys. I then follow him into the room trying to smack some sense into him.

"HANDRO why can't we all stay here, we'll be safe" I sigh.

He then stops at the door and quickly locks me in. I then boil up banging on the door. I then hear the my front door slam and I peak through my window and see Handro rushing out with Skies and they zoom off.

I was going to call him but realize I have his phone. I groan pulling on my hair letting tears stream. I wasn't sad but mad, I cry when I'm mad.

I wasn't mad at Handro nor Skies actually. I began realizing that I just felt weak. Why? Because I wasn't able to help in fact Handro is right I could've gotten hurt.

I decide on sneaking out the window to go open my front door to unlock my room but when I get out it starts pouring. I then get back in quickly.

I then hear ringing and realize it's Handro phone and I see the contact name

Shoota 👻🧢 calling

"Hello"

"ITS YA BESTIE" Kato yells and I pull the phone away his screaming hurting my ears.

"Geesy not here"

"I know nigga he in my house drunk as fuck come get ya nigga" Kato laughs and I groan.

"He locked me in a room"

"The fuck why- you know what just get out the window" Kato suggest

"It's pouring"

"Shit I'll go over right now maybe I can help"

"My key is in the roses pot"

"Ight bye"

He then hangs up and I roll my eyes. He really got drunk! I thought he was helping Skies this entire fucking time. Just wow, our deal?!