Part 6

I then wake up hungry and feeling like I was spinning. Guess I'm still high. I then get water and go back to the living room realizing I was literally just on Geesy. I then couldn't help cuddling to him to be warmer. He immediately pulls me closer and lays on my chest and his body hovered over me keeping me more warm and closer to Alejandro lips and couldn't help to kiss him. He then kisses back and flips us over letting me sit on his lap now.

"Mhmm babyy I love your kisses" he says in the kiss.

It then started getting heated and I found my self moaning to the hickies I was getting on my chest.

There than was a knock but that made Geesy go more rough into the kiss and not let me go. I then slowly started getting off his lap but he soon realized and pulled me closer.

He then got on top of me again and sucked on my neck while slowly saying "this... here can.... only be.. touched... by me... alright".

I didn't say anything. He then stopped and got off real quick. I then sat up trying to get my breathing in a good pace. I then got my jacket and checked who was knocking.

It was Rico.

"Hey Rico what's up" I question confuse on why he's here.

"I.. I think I was too late" he says while kneeing in the ground and tears streaming.

I then looked around and saw no one around and immediately picked him up as much as I can and locked my door.
I was very confused because like I said before Rico never shows emotion as much as right now.

I then sat him on the couch while Geesy watched looking pissed off from the way his jaw locked I could tell. That didn't matter right now though.

"I..i fuck man" he says chocking up while full on sobbing now. It broke me seeing him this hurt and I wasn't able to help whatsoever until he said what happened. Although I didn't know what was going on my eyes got watery feeling the pain.

I then grabbed his face and made him look at me but he then shut his eyes quick. I then slapped him and yelled "Rico stop your fucking worrying me, I can't help when your just crying" .

I then told him to breathe and he eventually was breathing a bit better, "they they shot Bee man and like she might be gone but I had to tell you before I just went to the hospital" he says loosing his normal breathing pace again.

It couldn't be, she was like my own blood. She was who kept me sane. She can't be gone. She's all I got. I then get angrier but also trying not to show how much I was hurting.

I then left the living room and went to my room to grab my pocket knife and glock. I stuffed all my shit in my now baggy clothes that I put on just for this. If I went to jail I don't care because if Bees gone they can take me too for all I care.

I then took my glock out and went back to the living room.

"Where at" I yell at Rico as a tear slipped. Geesy then got in my side trying to take the gun out of my hand but I felt so numb I was holding the gun with all my life.

He then hugs me as I sob and cling onto him. I felt as if I lost everything.
Alejandro just kept rubbing my head and soon said "yo that shit ain't coo bro go tell Bee she a bitch for that" toward Rico. I was confused then I put two to two and realized I just been punked. Now that was a trigger. I then pulled Off his grip to look at Rico. He looked like he felt hella bad.

"Was It was a joke" I breathed out as much as I could he then nodded. I let a sigh out of relief and then yelled "you know, that was a cute lil skit y'all did, but if y'all don't get the fuck outta my face I swear to God I'll shoot you guys my self so tell Bee and yourself your warned". I was now in his face as he looked a bit shooked by every word I said. I then shot at the door.

"Get out" I yelled now smacking him while crying. He then got out quick and I soon realized he had a camera and got into Bee car. I then pointed the gun at the car as the car then was gone right after.

I then put it on safety and yelled pulling my hair. I was angrier just thinking it was a joke. I usually laugh along with jokes but this, it was wayyy believable especially since Rico was crying.

I then went back inside Where Geesy was inside looking shooked as hell. He then snapped out of his day dream or whatever and took the gun out of my hand before I can react and get a good grip. I then gave him my pocket knife knowing I shouldn't have it right now.

He didn't say anything that entire night but engulfed me in a hug while he shushed my sobbing. It wasn't even just the prank but it just gave me a trigger. where it reminded me of when my cousin Pedro got shot. I never told anyone I witnessed everything just my own family. I just thought who ever killed my cousin could've also been the one who killed Bee. I thought I had them at my hands but it was just a prank. So I guess I can't be mad at Bee or Rico they just didn't know.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Should she be mad?

Was the prank to far?

🤷‍♀️