Part 91

Ohgeesy p.o.v

Hennessy.0:

Hennessy.0: miss ya, sike! 🤥

❤️                                                      💭
2,333 liked by lilskies             311

Press for more comments

Lilskies: 🤤💭 the thoughts I have of you
                           Replied: oh what I wish to do to you 😩

Lilskies: uuuu???
                        Replied: I want to hurt you 😂 don't play yourself

To.bee: these comments yikes

Ohgeesy: 🤤 mamas

I was honestly missing her so bad and I knew I fucked up hella bad! Monica I fucked once and she thought she was mine and I was hers. Don't know how that psycho bitch found me with Hennessy in our secret place.

She has been driving me crazy with these post lately. She seems to be doing just fine without me. I don't know what I was thinking that day when I fucked that girl in the morning.

Being mad and all I told her I fucked girls on the time we were together. That was a lie.

That morning I saw Hennessy was gone so I left to look for her. On the way I though I found Hennessy and grabbed her from behind.

Long story short wasn't her it was just a huge fan and let's just say for the time being I got hard and when I realized it wasn't her well I was still hard. I was also off xans. So it led to something too far.

I'm a huge dick off xans and well I got caught up. to tell the truth I was going to let her know either way.

Not being able to say sorry correctly I always fuck it up. I did fuck other girls a lot only because I wanted Hennessy out of my mind. I thought it would be best if we went separate but it just kills me to see her happy without me.

I wanted to make her happy, I promised myself to be the one not to hurt her. That night when those guys were all around her. I realize she can have any other guy too. I couldn't watch and she makes me think I have her again all the time to just to leave me vulnerable again.

I deserved it she had that right. Every time I want to let her know my side I choke up and say some fuck shit. The drugs and lean I been taking having been affecting me a lot too. I guess it was all the karma I deserved.

I want her but I also have moments where I get cocky and ruin it. To be honest without her up my ass I'm stupid as fuck. She seemed happy and I've been keeping my distance and only commenting on her post.

She looked happy and I think it's best not to ruin that for her. I still love her but the drugs fuck with my head a lot. Not once am I ever not on drugs. At rare times when I was with her before I was sober but even then I would still be.

The drugs would show me I should just pay attention just to her but when she was gone she would always leave me lustful.

Thinking of her makes me lust and having females around would always make me want to let my desires be met. At times I would and when I was with her it happened twice, letting my duck take action. Now in her and mine break I find myself doing it a lot.

She was really all I had. My mom been going ghost on me lately, the guys are upset with me they just been tolerating me, and for Hennessy she just leaves me wanting more than usual.

I felt stupid how can I let myself fall in love! Love was a game and the only game I knew was playing with girls. Hennessy deserves better but I thought I can back up but Jesus every time I see her I become so selfish. My heart hurts on the daily and I just know it's what I deserve.

I felt myself grow colder and my heart aches so much. I was alone drinking by now and I wanted to call her but once I saw in her snap she was with another dude I knew I didn't mean much now.

I lost my chance and it breaks me to see her happy without me!

I drinked a lot that night and I found myself crying. I wipe my eyes quickly and decided on calling her.