Part 22

I decided not to go tomorrow to school because it's just a Friday so I can stay with Geesy. Once he found out I skipped so I can stay with him he got mad and said no more skipping to be with him.

Handro was currently playing GTA and holding me on his lap. I then layed my head on his neck while watching pranks. I then began to laugh so hard and moved all over but was soon stopped by Geesy who looked serious.

"Boo you better stop moving on me like that man you made me have a boner and shit" he groans.

"Oops" I mumble and move a little more just to mess with him.

He then lays be back and whispers in my ear "stop you don't wanna play like that with me". He then begins to play his game like nothing just happened.

"Handro can I get a besito" I whine going on him. He then glares at me for teasing him. I then grind on him a little but he then stops me again. Just to mess with him a little I said "Gees am I not good or what because you keep stopping me".

He then stops his game "Nah I just know you a virgin and don't wanna take it just come I'm frustrated but you needa stop before I end up not caring" he explains.

"I'm just playing with you but I get you and thank you" I say pecking his lips while he smiled. I then end up falling asleep on him while he continued playing his game.

"Handro where are you" I say looking around.

I then walk all over and notice he's not here and I look at my messages and seen nothing.

"Handro where are you" I yell a bit louder and soon see a note.

Baby,Boo, Mamas
I went to the studio and hope I didn wake you
Ima be at ******* if you wanna pass by
I'll be at your house late but ima be there

Love Daddy hahah still remembered you called me that ;)

I then laugh at his stupid little comments and put it in my drawer.

Today I decided to do face mask and realized I been with Geesy for only two weeks and feel like we so damn close. I mean we did know each other for a month already but I meant officially like together type of thing.

I then call to check up on him

Hey Handro

"Daddy to you remember" he chuckles

Okay daddy so what we gonn do tonight

I know I should really stop teasing him but I couldn't help it.

"Mamas you really needa stop"

Come on Handro I'm just doing as you say

"Guys ima have to go home byeee" he yells to the other guys and he then hangs up.

Shit he's actually coming home already. To be honest I might sound sappy or maybe even plain stupid but I honestly loved Alejandro like maybe it was my hormones on drive or maybe I did. I soon was pushed on the bed and kissed slowly by Geesy.

He then put some tongue into it and rubbed my ass.

"I think I'm ready to at least do something with you" I admit to Alejandro.

He then stops and says "look I really would love to but I don't want to make you regret nothing baby it your hormones talking".

He's so sweet swear but honestly I felt very sure of what I was about to do call me dumb but who wouldn't do at least something small with Geesy.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I then began to lower his pants and rubbed my front on his while grunt.

"Please at least lemme do this" I mumble on his neck while he nods.

I then began to lower his boxers and was now facing his dick but soon felt shy. I mean I never really did this exactly. I then close my eyes and sucked on it while he moaned a little and it just encourage me to take more in my mouth but even if I wanted to back off he already pushed my head closer.

After a while I soon took my shirt off and he began sucking all over and was so close to my pussy but he hesitates and decides to just suck on my tits but I didn't mind because it all just felt so right.

He then sucked on my neck while rubbing his hands on my front and it all just went over and over but we soon stopped before it went further.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Once I was done Geesy sighed and brought me closer "thanks boo I'm sorry if you felt any pressure to do so" he says rubbing my back.

"You tasted clean im sorry that's weird" I say blushing while Alejandro laughed so much. (His song when he says "she suck on my dick, said it's tasting so clean 💀💀,, all bad swear)

"You such a dork baby" he says while I turned red and I knew I did because my cheeks were flaming and I felt it.

"I wanna take you out to eat tomorrow and get you something if you fine with that" I nod but feel terrible inside because I wasn't rich like him to by him every thing he  deserved.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Do y'all think she should've waited??