Part 110

Hennessy.0

Hennessy.0: I promise I still love you, I hope you understand some day why I did what I did

❤️ 💭
4,529 liked by To.bee 621

Press for more comments

User51: what'd you do to my man?!

Ohgeesy: and I hope you understand you made a mistake I won't forgive
Hennessy.0 replied: 💝

User321: wtfffffff!???????

I read over and over what Handro said and I feel my body shake and the tears come streaming more and I stare at the ocean hoping I can just leave in a wave. It hurt but I felt betrayed. He still loved her. One thing I knew was if he still loved her and was with me that would break me.

They were going to have to hang eventually because the baby and that wouldn't end well. He knew for a fucking week. I needed him but she needed him more.

I just had a gut feeling it was for the best. I never listen to my gut feelings and it always ends horribly so I followed it this one time.

My heart ached and my body trembled and my hands grabbed on the sand crushing the Little Rock's smaller in the palm of my hands. The saltiness smell was something I would have to get used to in real life with the salty comments I was getting.

The coldness hit all the way to my heart and when the wave hit me it reminded me I wasn't strong at all and just like in life I was knocked over once again.

2:34pm

I woke up with knocking outside my door and I heard Bee and the rest of my friends yelling for me to open up. I knew taking the extra key inside was gonna be needed. I layed hearing them yell my name and I stayed in place feeling weak. I haven't been eating for three days and I was mad at myself because I chose this option. I was killing my own self.

Why was I sad when I brought myself to this. My stomach growled for the 1,000 time but I payed no attention to it. The yelling stopped and all I heard was my heart shattering some more.

It's for the best but why the fuck I always gotta hurt in the end. I hated putting other people happiness before mine but it was just how I was.

I then got up and fall down being weak and all. I then crawl to the toilet throwing up all the food my system had left. I then saw my surroundings spin and I black out.

Once I'm awake again I get up slowly and in the floor i see the old pregnancy test and the rest of the trash thrown all over the ground. I pick it up and throw it away with the rest of the stuff. Just like the rest of my things I throw it away.

I was now in the kitchen stuffing my mouth so much I barely got a breath to breathe in. I then choke out the food I stuffed in and breathe in and out. I felt a bit better after a while finally having food in me.

I threw it up after a while it felt like my stomach rejected it. I mean I did eat it quickly. I then cook myself some eggs and this time I eat it slowly and chug it down with some kool aid.

The sucky part of this all was tomorrow I had to get up early to go to my health career class, I was not ready. Once I was done I took a two hour shower feeling dirty.

It was now about six or seven a clock and I cleaned up and ate alone.

I was now picking what I was gonna wear tomorrow. Once I found some sweats and a plain tee shirt I put it on so I won't have to wake up so early to change into it.

I kept flipping around the bed and my chest felt tight so I took my bra off and I sighed feeling a bit better.

7:15am

I then saw the time and get up quickly to brush my teeth and comb my air. After about five minutes I was out the door zooming to school. I cursed myself when I parked outside because I never put my bra back on. I was now speeding to class and I combed my hair to the front of me to cover up a bit.

I then sat down and I was sweating a bit and I felt my face heat up with the stares.

I didn't talk much today plus my partner was absent but I still did the activities. I was glad Desean was absent being Handro friend and all.

By 10am it was over and I was last to leave the school. Once I got out I saw Handro and Desean arguing from afar and noted to myself to just act like they're not there.

"Just talk to her bro" I hear Desean say when I pass and I let a breath of relief when I pass by unnoticed.

Once ima about to pull away from the school I feel a knock on my window and I take a deep breath lowering the window. It was Desean.

He began recording saying "AYYY YO SHE ALIVE AND YOU DONT HAVE A BRA HAHAHHAHAHAHA" he cracks up and I roll my eyes smacking his camera.

"Anything else Desean" I sass.

"I just came here to say yours and Geesy beef ain't gonna get between us ight" he says and I nod but just by the mention of his name I felt hurt.

"Alright see you around bighead" he laughs and I wave driving away.

Just the thought of Handro being near I let tears fall and once I'm home I make myself a hot bath. I played my sad ass playlist and lay in the water.

After I while I felt a bit better and went through my snaps and i scream inside when I see Desean posted me in no bra no he fucking did not do that. Just what I fucking needed.

I then went on Instagram to see Kato posted the video that Desean had of me in no bra with the caption glad you fine but uuu 😜.

I smile and let a tear fall and when I try to wipe it I put soap in my eye and almost drop my phone in the tub and when I get the soap out I comment hearts.