Part 62

"I- I" i then look at him and he smiles reassuringly.

"Baby I know something wrong believe me I do and like you said we should talk it out but for now it's okay with me just knowing you don't feel good." He says squeezing my hand.

"Don't feel pressured okay" he says rubbing my hand. I then nod and curl up to his side and he pulls me closer.

I then fall asleep but before I could I hear Handro say "man I'm falling hella hard"

1:03am

I then was shaken awake and Handro grabs my hand showing me the way. We were now registering for our room and while everyone was laughing me and Handro just held hands cuddling.

"Handro"

"Hmm"

"I don't know how I feel... I just I don't know myself and it's a very overwhelming feeling but also I don't know I feel like your distancing yourself I just also feel like I'm over exaggerating" I rant and I then look up to see he's asleep. I then sigh.

"I'm just playing mamas I heard you" he says opening his eyes and I lightly smile.

"I just been going through a lot and I promise you mamas I still love you and I'll let you know what's up when it's just us" he says pecking me. I then nod and smile.

"Just know I'm here mi amor" I coo.

He then sighs and brings me into his lap.

"Hey can you call me Nemo" he say after a while when we started walking to our hotel. I then stop walking and raise my eye brow hella confused.

"Why"

"Because I'm never afraid to touch the butt" he says and I stay confused and he then slaps my butt and I laugh and smack him.

"You gotta admit my lines are the best" he says holding the door open for our room.

"Sorry no" I reply and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay how bout this one" he smiles hard.

I then lay back in the bed of our new hotel room and motion for him to continue.

"I thought happiness started with H but why does mine start with u" he says very serious and I burst out laughing.

"Laugh all you want I still got girls like that" he smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Nah you just corny" I then push him with my foot and he then grabs on my foot.

"Omygosh your foot so small" he laughs.

"Shut uppppp" I groan and curl up into a ball and he hovers over me and pecks me.

"Can I just let you know all my pick up lines" he ask and I sigh and nod.

This is going to be long dear Lord have mercy upon me.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and I together" I then crack up because each time he looks very serious.

He then lays on top of me squishing my cheeks and pecking me about a thousand times. I then smiled because he finally stopped those corny pick up lines, I was wrong!

"Are you a volcano because I LAVA YOU" he screams and I cover my ears while he laughs.

"Okay one more yeah" he ask and I shrug.

"Call me Winnie the Pooh, cause all I want is you, honey" he mumbles in my lips. I then burst out laughing.

"Omygosh I love Winnie" I smile and he then kisses me.

"I know I know amor" he says.

"Actually one more pleaseeee" I then sigh nodding letting him be corny, although I rather him not.

"Give me a woody and I'll make you Buzz for light years" he says rolling.

"Ew get off me Handro" I laugh.

"Your a corny ass dude foo" I say getting up smiling.

"Tu hombre Bebe" he winks (your man baby).

"Just stawwwppp" I laugh.

10:34pm

It was now time for us to wake up for the crew to talk because apparently they needed to talk.

I was now changing and I decided to do a snap of me in the mirror. I was in Handro sweater and leggings. I then deleted the video and decided to re do it.

In the middle of my video Handro comes up from behind me and he then says clearly in my phone " You must be peanut butter because your making my legs jelly". I then end the video and roll my eyes.

Handro then takes my phone saving it, sending it to him, and then posting it.

"Actually mamas they said only the guys for some reason but if anything wrong I'll let you know" he says.

"Oh okay" I say sitting back down.

"Wait feel this sweater" he says

I then feel it and look up at him for a answer of some sort.

"That's boyfriend material" he says winking.

"Handro please stop" I laugh.

"I'm just kidding boo you can come too" he says and I nod.

We were now with Jeremiah in his car. Jer and Handro were in the front of the car while I sat in the back lowkey dancing to my music.

I then felt my phone vibrate and see it's something from Handro. Weird he's literally in front of me in a way.

Handro 😩💀-

Me- Dear Lord 🤦‍♀️

Me- Dear Lord 🤦‍♀️

Handro 😩💚- lava you!!!

Me- just stop you can literally talk to me

Me- ...

Me- on second thought just text it 🤣🤣

Handro 😩💚- 🖕🏼
Seen

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hope y'all survived this chapter 🤣🤣