Part 66

We were now driving back and Handro was on face time with his nephew Aiden while the little boy yelled how Handro left him and he's a dick for that. It was the cutest because the kid genuinely seemed to miss him. The sister of Handro then yelled at Handro nephew to stop cussing while I laughed.

"Why you laughin at me Ale" Aiden yells mad now may I add adorably.

"That ain't me laughing big head it was my girl friend" Handro laughs.

"Girl friendd wow she date you why you is ugly" Aiden yells in the phone messing with Handro.

"Wow you think I'm to ugly to have a girl friend" Handro yells.

"Lem lemme see her" he smiles big.

Handro then faced the camera to me and I grabbed it.

"Um hey" I smile.

"Yous pretty" well don't they say kids are honest?! Matt doesn't seem to think so, I'm chubby and blah blah blah. At least Handro think so, I think.

"And your cute" I cooe

"No I'm handsome and hot" Aiden whines and I laugh at his whining.

"Yes your so hawttt" I say acting like ima faint.

"Be my girlfriend too" he ask tilting his head with this small smile.

"Cours-"

"No she's mineee" Handro yells

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I laugh.

"Yayyyyy mommy I have a pwetty girl *hiccups* friend" he yells and drops the phone. The phone then hangs up and me and Handro shrug.

"So you cheating on me huh" Handro smiles and I nod.

"next tour trip he coming along down to take care of him with me" he ask wrapping his arm around me.

"Of course" I answer pecking him. We then get to the hotel and I was now laying around while Handro was out with Kato in a paintball war.

10:35pm

I was now face timing Rico who was bored out of his mind without Julie. His now official girlfriend thanks to me.

"Where is she" I hear a baby voice scream.

"So where you been" Rico ask distracting me from the yell I heard.

"Um tour which remind me I have home school homework" I whine while Rico laughs at me.

"Be right back" he announces and goes on hold.

I then hear the door open and see Aiden in Handro arms and I go goey seeing them. He looked like a dad! A cute one at least.

"Hey mamas" Handro says setting Aiden next to me who looks way smaller and cuter in person.

"Wait she your mommy now no more your girl Fran" Aiden ask curiously.

"No it's a nickname" Handro explains and Aiden nods.

"IM BACKKK" Rico yells.

"Oh hey Ric so what happened" I ask picking my phone up.

"Nothing much but I gotta go do some errands real quick so I'll call or text you later b" Rico says and he automatically hangs up and I shrug and put it down.

"Hey boo can I talk to you real quick" Handro ask and I nod following him into the bathroom.

We then play a movie for Aiden while he gets so into it and lays back. Now me and Handro go to the bathroom to talk privately I guess.

"What's up" I ask

"Who was that guy" He ask rocking back and fourth staring at my phone.

"Dear Gosh please chill Handro but it was just Rico look" I reply and show him.

"Right well turns out Aiden coming earlier then usual" he sighs.

"Handro come on you and only every you will mean something major to me other than my mom and a couple friends but o only see you like that" I comfort rubbing his cheek.

"But you would still at least want to know who I was FaceTiming if it was a girl right" he ask pettily moving my hand and swinging our hands around.

I then nod and kiss him and he of course doesn't kiss back being petty.

"Just trust me okay we both trust each other right" I sigh backing off a bit letting him have a bit of a space.

"Your right I'm sorry" he replies pecking me.

"Aleeeee" Aiden yells outside the restroom.

I then open the restroom and he yells "Peeee now".

Handro then grabs his little hand and helps him out.

"Mamas" Aiden yells getting in the bed and I laugh lightly.

"Que paso papasss" I cooe (what happened papasss).

"I'm sleepy" he says staring at me blankly.

"Get in the cover with me yeah" I ask and he gets in them quickly.

"You look like my mommy" he says grabbing my hand and I melt. I was nearly asleep now and I saw a flash and I open my eyes slightly.

 I was nearly asleep now and I saw a flash and I open my eyes slightly

(Obviously not actually them 🤣🤣)

"Y'all have my heart" Handro mumbles in my lips and I smile huge feeling way better then hours before.

It was a dream.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Still kinda in trouble 😂😂

Plus have a lot of home work but here y'all go