Part 80

I now open my eyes and look up to see Diego with his mouth open snoring and I laugh a little but my head begins to hurt so bad. I think I really over did it. I then get up to look for Landon to see if he was back. I then found his room and knock and I hear a groan and decided that as a ticket in.

He then points to the Advil next to him. He was all under the covers and I laugh a little. I woke up today craving Handro lips but it made me hate myself more. Did he miss me too? Nah he probably was with other girls.

I then sit on the bed taking the pill and remember how Landon just left yesterday and it makes me curious.

"Land" I say and he gives me a "Hmm".

"Where'd you go yesterday" I ask and he stays quiet and I don't push it.

I then walk out and I see Diego still asleep and I smile. I then sat next to him and stare at him wishing it was Handro.

I then grab my phone and unplug the charger and see I have a YouTube notification and I open it wanting to distract myself. That didn't work.

Once it opened up Handro popped up. He did an interview with No Junper and I decided on watching it seeing weirdly it was just him.

"Yoooo this is Adam22 and I'm here with Ohgeesy from Shoreline Mafia" Adam says and Handro throws some signs out.

"So how's it been" Adam ask and Handro slightly smiles and I smile missing his cute smiles. Fuck.

"Erm alright a bit rough" He says awkwardly smoking. Seems we both broke the promise.

"I think I have an idea girl problems I know when I hear it" he laughs and shows his girlfriend who's his wallpaper.

"A part of" he answers.

One of his camera dudes then whisper something to him and his eyes get wide and he gives a look to Handro.

"What" Handro says shifting around.

"Damn you and your girl together orrr" Adam says raising a eyebrow.

"Uh no we not but she still mine at the same time but we not in her mind if that makes sense" Handro says and Adam seems very confused.

You'll always be mine stop playin

"Well seems like she's moved on" Adam sighs and opens his phone up and passes it to Handro.

"What" He ask confused.

"Watch Lil Xan story and then check her story if you want" he says and Handro looks through it all and I sigh. This is what I wanted right?

He finally presses it and he frowns and I guess he goes on mine and passes Adam his phone back looking annoyed.

"He tagged you so guess she wanted you to know" Adam says

"Damn she really lost her shit to him" Handro whispers to himself but Adam seems to hear.

"Wait she was a virgin" Adam ask

"Yeah" he sighs

"Oh shit sorry man" Adam says and Handro shrugs but I know it hit deep.

"Why y'all break up" Adam ask and Handro looks up and sighs and seems to want to leave.

"I fucked around and she found out and well I kind of told her a guy just needs his desires met which is true but that was a dick move and I mean at the same time ima rapper what she think was gonna happen if she didn't do shit and other girls could do it to me in seconds with out thinking" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Damn So what your saying is you lowkey fucked up" Adam raises a brow

Handro nods but gives a I don't care look

"You gonna go after her"

"Nah guess it wasn't meant to be I mean she deserves better" Handro shrugs.

"Damn leave that quick" Adam says what I'm thinking my heart ached even more by now.

"For the best I mean she got a new boy no" he ask

"Yeah but you mother fucking Ohgeesy" he laughs

"And he's mother fucking Lil Xan and she doesn't give a fuck why because she don't care I know she would date a bummy nigga not caring as long as he there for her" Handro explains

"So she a down to earth girl" Adam ask and he nods

"Would you take her back" Adam questions and Handro shifts looking hurt for a second.

"Not to be rude but isn't this supposed to about me fuck" Handro laughs.

"Sorrry man that's tuff" Adam admits.

"One more thing what she look like I can't picture you with anyone for so long like I been hearing y'all been together" Adam says and Handro shows the picture of his wallpaper of him having his arms around me smiling.

I nearly break down but suck it in wanting to continue.

"Damn bro she pretty and you ain't gonna fight for her" Adam ask

"She still mine and if she watching this I told her this already" Handro says looking at the camera with a straight face.

"Man you sound whipped" Adam cracks up.

"Man cuz I lowkey am" Handro laughs along.

The interview continues normal with questions and it was killing me not being able to see his cute ass without me. He looked fine and I felt horrible.

"Wait what" Adam yells when his camera guy tells him something.

"Yo Geesy your girl apparently with Landon Cube like hanging and shit paparazzi got her and Lil Xan hugging and shit" Adam says and I frown how would they know?!

"Oh shit for real" Handro says and I turn my phone off and storm into Landon room.

"Landon you told Handro where I was at" I yell pulling his covers and when I do I see his eyes bruised.

"Landon" I whisper grabbing his face lightly.

"Omygoshhhh landy " I sigh knowing this is most likely my fault.

"He wanted to know where you were at and I didn't tell him so his friend socked me out of no where but thankfully Geesy stopped it before it got out of hand and they dipped" Landon explained groaning.

"Omy I'm so sorry" I mumble wiping his face clean.

"Your fine" he coughs.

My anger was on sky level by now. I then call an Uber and go where Handros at. Thankfully Bee let me know.