Part 85

It's been 3 fucking weeks and I went back home already to my hood. The thing was I heard nothing of Geesy. He would post but nothing toward me. It hurt because yes I pushed him away but he still took my V-card and I still cared. Don't you hate knowing somethings happening for the best but it hurts not having that person????

Hennessy.0:

Hennessy.0: for the best ✌🏼
❤️ 💭
3,251 liked by Robvicous 359

Press for more comments

Robvicous: Miss ya cute ass😩

Replied: 💖💖💖

Jackgotpacks: finally my baby backk

Replied: yesssir 💋

Lily.1: 🤤💖

I was now bored and decided on doing the biggest saddest thing ever! Yes I'm that lonely. I was going to the movies, alone. I usually would go with someone but everyone was busy so I just went.

I was watching The hate u give and I was trying my best not to cry but I cried, alone. This dude next to me laughed seeing how I was crying and his girl friend gave me a look. Oh no sis I got a whole meal if I wanted to, I laugh.

The movie was over and I sigh stretching. I then sped walked to the restroom needing to pee real bad. I was now out and walk out feeling the wind hit and it felt so nice and good, I felt free. Free from what? I didn't even know myself.

"Omygosh smile over here" I hear and I then see a flash and I groan. Recently after people heard I was pregnant they went wild.

"How's the baby" the guy yells.

"I don't have a baby it was a petty time now fuck off" I yell speed walking into an alley. I was now alone.

10:37pm

I was now in my room dancing to LA LA by ski mask the slump God. I was jumping in my bed being weird by myself. My music stops and I soon hear a ringing and I nearly fall in my face and when I see its Jake I curse myself out for wishing it was Handro instead.

Hello

"You went to the movies without me okay whatever besides that because that has to wait so go see the newest article about you it's .... something" he mumbles

Okay call you in a bit

I then searched my name up and I see the newest article

Hennesy Ohgeesy girl

Pregnant? Side girl of Alejandro Coranza says herself it was out of pettiness. So did she have IT with Diego our Lil Xan just to mess with the artist Ohgeesy?!!

News flash your only hurting yourself honey. We been seeing hints of the three going at it silently and it seems to have stopped. Hennessy is now back in her home town and Diego and Alejandro not around.

Guess the pregnancy scared both off! It's the biggest SCANDAL of the year and we'll update more as we continue to uncover the truth of it all

I sigh gosh should of never said anything. Lately I hate how I reply because it always seems to end very wrong. It's literally the fifth article throughout this month time being.

Notification

I then opened it and see Ohgeesy posted and it was a photo of him and Fenix. I like it and log off.

I now throw myself back in my bed and let my music play now. My feelings playlist begins to play as I sigh rolling off my bed. I decided on ordering pizza and just lay in bed til I knock out.

I was now chewing on some bomb ass pizza while watching Friday after Next it has to be one of my favorites. When I laughed loud it made me realize how much of a loner I was and it made me laugh even more.

I then felt my phone vibrate a lot.

I then see it's Handro calling and I leave it not knowing if I want to answer immediately and seem desperate. I finally pick up not being able to wait any longer. Literally I just wanted to know if he was fine, is all.

Hello

I then hear music blasting and I yell hello again and get no response. I then hear some moans and I sigh.

Ew

Before I can hang up he offers to face time and I do even though now that I think about it why would I???

"I'm just fucking with you but I'm coming down to LA we should link" he laughs and I try not to show how confused I am.

Um sure

"I've missed you and the guys miss you a lot too" he says looking up smiling.

So how was it being a ghost

"Thought you would never mention it but it's been hard... I still care about you a fucking lot but I'll give you space" he shrugs and I get so confused. Since when does he give up so quick.

This girl then comes out of noWHERE and I kind of wish she stayed away and came after we finished talking but she then whispers something in his ear and he smiles and quickly says bye and hangs up. I frown and my sad music then goes on and I feel my heart drop. Guess she did come when we were finished.

NO NO NOOOOOOO HE'S NOT YOURS HEN

I sigh but let a couple tears fall. Like I said before, for the best right?