Part 36

They all then looked at Geesy and started getting close to Skies who was alone this time.

"HEY HEY GUYS CHILL" I yell and go in front of Skies.

I then saw from the corner of my eyes Skies was acting like he was banging me. I then turned and socked him right in the jaw "and I won't ever be yours so your point cabron" (dumbass) I then kick him and I turn to see the rest shooked.

"To think I thought we could be friends if I see you ever close to us and you doing funny shit ima let them beat yo ass" I yell.

I then walk into the hotel building with the rest following not saying a word once we were in Fenix room Kato says "Man you a beast to she officially one of us".

I then laugh turning toward them.

"Man I lowkey ain't wanna say shit because you looked hella mad" Rob says cracking up while giving me a handshake.

"For real though" Fenix yells.

"Man that my boo" Geesy says pulling me on his lap.

"Awe your boo but weren't you with a never mind" Kato says.

"Man you foul you gon rat him out" Rob says looking mad.

Fenix then says "shit y'all messy".

"Yo y'all think ima rat him out I was joking they made up Geesy my boy he told me

"Yo y'all think ima rat him out I was joking they made up Geesy my boy he told me. why you think she here doe doe" Kato says shoving Rob.

"Y'all are messy though" I agree with Fenix laughing.

"Man no matter what she my boo I mean you feel me Fenix yknow wassup " Geesy says.

" for real like you forever mine girl typa thing" Fenix says.

"Exactly"

"Nah shut up y'all just whipped but the day they get real mad y'all should know females gonna hurt your heart once you whipped" Rob says and the rest look at him smiling.

"Rob recently got heart broken" Kato whispers and I nod and Rob looks up flicking Kato forehead and I laugh.

"Where we heading tomorrow" I ask.

"Mexico" Geesy says and the rest of the time they laugh about there experiences and smoke some more remembering they dumbest moments and I soon knocked out.

11:23am

I woke up with them pouring water on me and I ended up getting up quick and throwing water back at them while they cracked up.

"We leaving to Mexico todayyyy" Kato sings packing and Geesy then tells me Jeremiah and Dan packed our shit already.

"Shit I look like I wet my pants" Fenix yells from the restroom.

&&&&

"Geesy can I sit with you Rob bugs" Kato says looking at me and then Geesy.

"I'll go that'll be fun" I say getting up but before I left Handro kisses me multiple times while Kato did kissy face and hearts at me and Handro and I laugh.

"Guess we sitting together now" I say and Rob looks knocked out asleep and Fenix then says right when Kato left he knocked out because all the weed and lean.

4:56pm

"WE HERE HENNESSY MY FAVORITE DRINK" Rob yells in my ear and I soon smack him while he runs out laughing.

"Fenix hows Bee" I ask and he then fills me in on how her belly finally showing and that she with her mom in Mexico right now and that that's why he happy because he might see her.

I then felt someone jump on my back and see Kato and I start giving him a piggy back ride.

"Man you for real chill" Kato says getting off me.

"Yeah I would've never imagined us hanging with no girl who just friends with us you just as cool as Bee maybe more fun because she pregnant though" Rob says laughing.

Man although we all just met I was so grateful for them already.

"Told ya it wouldn't be so mad" Fenix says.

"Mac this Hennessy" Geesy says showing me this guy who had a baby face.

"The one who hit me with the paintball on my neck" Franky laughs and Mac smiles.

"Then we gon get along alright cause I would've done the same shit but on purpose" After Mac said that Franky socked him and Mac slapped him and ran in the hotel.

Our guards then told us all to quiet down and relax while we waited to get our rooms.

"Told you y'all would make up" Jeremiah says and I smile.

I then heard Franky yelling how he his gonna get us all back for interrupting "the best sex I've ever had" I quote.

I then ignored him while the rest bashed on him then I saw Handro sitting while scrolling on my phone and soon realize he really had my phone.

"Really" I laugh sitting next to him.

"You have games and I don't" he laughs and I said "then get some dummy".

"Nah I like your stuff better" he says turning off my phone and putting it in his pocket.

"Like your besitos" and before we kissed I saw Kato shaping a heart and I laugh lightly in kiss.

Geesy then grabbed me and sat me on his lap and I blushed while the rest yelled dumb stuff like "dale dale mucho mucho besitos" (give give him more kisses", "uuuuuu", and lastly my favorite "shit Geesy lost November no but" because right after Mac said that Geesy cracked up.

I then went in for another kissed but soon felt water pour on us.

"That's what y'all get" Franky says yelling and Geesy soon chases after him.

Let's just say we have to go look for another hotel and our guards weren't the happiest.