Part 98

When I woke up I was alone and this time there was no Handro anywhere. Usually they'rd be something but not even a note or message. Guess he left with a hoe?

I went on snap and saw a girl recording her self while moaning on his story. Worst sight is all I am saying. I hated seeing this.

You know what fuck all this! Fuck it!
Why the fuck do I have to tolerate bitches shit when he's mine! You know what it's over he's mine and period. Girls can try to separate us but fuck that I'm not gonna be stepped all over like this.

Me: Handro we need to talk.

He obviously didn't see it but I was gonna wait as long as I had to. How dare these girls make me put my happiness aside the hell?! What was I thinking letting this shit slide.

2:34pm

Handro hasn't answered yet but I saw he was active on Instagram? The hell. I was really getting annoyed now. As usual I shrug it off though.

I decided on going out, alone of course. Each day I have began realizing how lonely I have become. Handro has taken so much space in my brain that I don't even think for myself anymore. It's crazy what love can do. I'm not one to believe in love but like crazily I believe I was having the symptoms.

Ma 💋: I'm home! Where r u?

Me: omygosh since when!

Me: I went for a walk

Ma 💋: okay, I have a surprise for you

I then began skating toward my house and ended up scraping my knee pretty bad for going a bit toooooo fast. So I was now trying my best to walk home. It burned a lot but I ignored it just wanting to see my mom.

After my leg drippings but blood I was finally home. Once I got in my mom was in the living room couch watching Dr. Phil which was interesting at its moments.

"O my- Hen what the hell" she yells helping sit down and cleaning it while I yell in pain.

She was literally scrubbing it clean with alcohol and kept getting mad because I was being 'extra'! Like no it hurts like a hoe!

"So what happened ma" I ask and she looks up smiling.

"I wasn't happy at first but I grew to accept it and I hope you'll be supportive in my choice" she sighs grabbing my hands sitting me down.

"What" I ask worried.

"So I being drunk before did very horrible things and I got pregnant but I decided on keeping it" she says looking embarrassed of her past mistakes.

"Mom nooo What the hell why wouldn't you keep it, don't be embarrass" I smile hugging her while she lets a sigh of relief out.

2 Notification

I looked at my phone knowing it's most likely Handro but decide on ignoring it for now.

"How many months" I ask excited to have a baby sister.

"2" she grins rubbing her belly.

"So you and Handro having a baby or" she ask raising a brow and I shake my head no while she rolls her eyes. She tries to explain that it's normal and oh I know its normal but I'm 17!!!! Like is that not important all of a sudden, anyone?

I then hear a knock and when I open it I find my mom new friend she made.

2 hours later

I literally been sitting fake smiling, nodding, and acting like I was actually interested. Why in the hell would I be interested in old men who they thought were sexy in rehab! Like ew.

I sat trying my best to be respectful but I was dying. The knocking in the door kept them quiet for a bit and I immediately go and get it. It was Handro who seemed very sweaty but cute in a way.

"What happened" he ask

"Not a good time" I reply looking back and getting out the house and sit on the porch as he follows. I then and shut the door to give us a bit of privacy.

"Who's inside" He ask trying to get inside the house but I grab his hand pulling him down with me.

"My mom is back but she's with a friend" I reply and he smiles.

"What happened though" he ask confused in what I wanted exactly.

"Handro I don't care, I don't, not anymore but forget the hoes, the closure, will you just officially be mine" I ask desperately wanting him to just be mine.

"No I want us to be together and have no problems I know I know it's hard but it's for the best trust they'll bug" he sighs

"Who says being together won't be tough I'm willing to accept that fact already" I insist on my request again.

"Fine but you just mine too then" he sighs hugging me

"Okay but I haven't even talk to anyone either way doe doe" I smile

"What about Skies, Landon, and Diego" he ask seeming annoyed

"Just to get you mad to be honest well most are actually friends except Skies" I reply.

"Who will be friends with someone as pretty as you" he ask

"Everyone because it's my choice and I only pick you" he seems satisfied with my answer and stays quiet.

"Wanna come in" I offer

"I have to go but I'll be back, don't miss me too much" he winks

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry yknow who you are I wish I can write a lot more but I gotta go but here you go ! 💚💚