Part 103

It was currently 1am and Kato has not shown up at all. Like what the hell if he wasn't coming could've told me so I could've gone to sleep.

Me: where y'all at???

Shoota 💸: Geesy said he'll go over in the morning! Gn bestie 😘

Me: gn

I then sighed like what the hell. Guess he still thinking straight being drunk and all. He knew better not to come just yet.

Having this time I wasn't sure if I wanted to open his and Veronica old messages or not but I really wanted too!!

She's over with but I can't help but wanting to know what happened to them. Maybe they're old messages can help? Before I can open it I shut his phone off and put it to charge with my phone and leave it.

Being nosy won't help between us I prefer him to let me know. I just thought that'd be rude or just plain clingy in a way to open his private stuff. Although with no doubt I know he'd look through my stuff.

I don't mind but I'm not sure if it wouldn't mind to him though.

11:36am

I felt the bed dip and I turn the other way but Handro still wraps his arms around me. I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed but at the same time I broke the deal too.

Have y'all ever thought you had a good reason to be mad at but it just mostly how you feel. Like I don't know. Like it's messed up to Skies but I understand him but I feel a bit bothered.

I then feel him kiss my shoulder and pull me closer since I rolled away in my sleep I feel like he knew I was awake but he didn't bother asking.

I sighed turning and pecking him and he immediately smiles opening his eyes.

"Knew You was awake" he laughs lightly pulling me in for another kiss.

"So our deal" I say getting up crossing my arms and he groans covering himself with the blanket.

"Gosh can we ever just hang without you bitching like deadass" he mumbles under the covers.

"You better be joking pinche cabron" (mother fucker).

"I'm really not though" he says pulling the covers off.

"So I bitch a lot huh" I get ready to argue.

"Yeah we can agree on that right" he barks getting off the bed rubbing his head.

I then get up gathering his shirt and shoes and go out my room and throw it outside the house. He follows quickly and complains how extra I am. I then close the door and lock it going to my room.

If I'm bitching so much he can go home.

"MY KEYS" he yells banging on my front door. I then see it on the edge of my counter.

"Here" I roll my eyes opening the door giving it to him.

"I'm staying" he then barges in MY house.

I close the door sighing trying to keep my cool. He then sits in the kitchen table patting the seat next to him.

"What" I ask annoyed sitting in the seat.

"Why you mad" he ask crossing his arm giving me a questionably face.

"Handro I'm not up for jokes okay" I say getting up and getting ready to go lock myself in the room.

"No you listen to me ight" he says sitting me back down in the seat.

"Let me go" I groan smacking his hands that were holding me in place.

"No" he replies but soon let's go but ends up sitting on me smirking.

"Get offffff" I yell mad.

"I'm just playing with you beautiful" he grabs my face with his hand forcing me to kiss him back.

"No stop" I try pulling away but he pecks me instead.

I then stick my tongue out but regret remembering he a fucking freak. We ended up making out but we immediately stop seeing my mom walk into the house.

"Use protection" she says sitting on the kitchen table passing us all a plate with pancakes and sausages and stuff.

"Mommmm" I whine blushing hard.

"Oops we forgot" Handro laughs and my mom shakes her head laughing along.

I then realize the first time I didn't use protection and we just oh no. I stay quiet while they talk and I sit there freaking out on the low.

"Baby ima go on a trip so just call me before you sleep everyday" my mom instructs and goes to her room.

She literally just got back!

I then pull Handro away from his food pulling him to my room. I then crack up when I turn to look at Pancake hanging from his mouth.

"Han-" he then shuts the door while letting his lips wander around but I pull away making him look confused.

"What's wrong" he ask sitting in my desk.

"Don't freak out just listen" he then nods

"We seriously haven't used condoms" I whisper yell and he nods shrugging.

"Handro I'm serious" I smack him.

"I thought we were trying for a baby already" he shrugs and my mouth drops open.

"NO IM TO YOUNG" I groan falling back.

"Baby it's okay" he says rubbing my stomach.

"No no no Handro listen no more messing around" I say and he groans.

"Fine but you literally have swallowed my juices and shit" he says casually while I turn bright red.

"Handro I'm not ready I-" he then pulls me in for a hug rubbing my back.

"We should check if your pregnant" he mumbles and I nod.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry I been lagging, finals and shit 🙄😭😭

Hope y'all enjoy!