Part 29

"What happen to your guys cars" I out of no where say trying my best to not sound rude.

"I invited them to go out before going home" Handro responds for them and I nod.

Everyone feeling the tension just decided on staying quiet now. Handro ended playing music of his to show Jack because apparently out of us all he hasn't heard Geesy music.

I ended up sleeping and was shaken awake when it seeemed to be Handro and just me.

"Everyone inside you coming" He ask and I stretch hella tired. I rather not stay alone with him because I was feeling hella petty. So I nodded.

"Before we go in kiss me" he says grabbing on my face.

"Ohgeesy cmon don't ever pull a gun out and someone alright at least not for me" I say waiting for a response.

" why you mad lil girl" he groans.

I roll my eyes and begin to walk away but he ends up pulling me back in his embrace.

"Why you so mad shit man I'm leaving soon and you treat me horribly because I protected you" he questions.

"That's not the right way Geesy, you could've got arrested" I explain hoping he realizes what I'm trying to say.

"I don't care mamas as long niggas know what's da deal" he whispers in my ear pressuring me closer to the wall noticing me trying to leave.

"Geesy-" he then cuts me off by saying "don't be petty and not call me daddy" he chuckles.

"Papas a gun is serious type shit and I just don't want to be the reason you get locked up because what if we don't last long it'll be pointless then" I continue.

"Well it means something right now so that's all that matters" he tells me off.

"Again papas now what about later I just don't want to be the reason okay" I protest back.

"Why you always say that like you ain't think we gon last or what, you think ima hoe bet that's it" he accuses me of this when in reality I'm just, I want the best for him.

"I never said that" I scoff.

"But you want to" He fumes.

"You want to know why I think like that" I yell before he walks away.

"Sure go ahead" he says not looking at me.

"I can't help but think nothing will ever last, relationships wise. Why because no matter what it is death, cheating, it even moving.. it drifts people apart so why waste my time yknow" I sigh hoping he doesn't use a word against me.

"I will try not be a waste of time but you not the only one scared but I got you ight" he then kisses my forehead.

"Guns aren't toys though okay" I say grabbing on his rough hands.

"Course but man foos play a whole lot just you see when I take you on tour with me someday" he says.

I then peck him seeing him think negatively now. He soon smiles and pulls me inside.

"Y'all ordered yet" Handro ask the rest and they nod.

"What you getting mamas" he says rubbing on my thighs.

"I'm not hungry to be honest" I say hoping he doesn't try to make me eat because I honestly was just not hungry.

"Cmon get something little at least" He ask me.

"A smoothie" I reply before he ranted on.

I then leaned my head on his shoulder and we all soon get our orders.

"Can I get some" Handro says taking my straw outta my mouth. I nod rolling my eyes.

"Again thanks for being there for Lily" Melissa eventually says.

"I mean she did nothing wrong so of course" I reply shrugging.

"Right but cmon I mean she is a little blunt at times" she replies back I then shake my head no.

"It helps out with someone telling you the truth" I defend Lily.

"I mean you should know she's your girlfriend" I shrug.

Jack then looks down feeling the tension.

"I told you she was being petty about it" Melissa murmured to Lily.

"I'm not it's just before you guys forgave each other how would you put Jack against her like that" I state facts in my opinion.

Melissa then gets up and I look at Lily who seems to not know what to do but I nod for her to go for Melissa.

"I mean come on it's true Jack, I mean at first when she told me everything I was disappointed like how would you turn on Lily so quick" I rant and he soon looks up.

"You have a point but we all put it behind ourselves.... why do you always have to stay petty" he yells walking away.

I then felt Handro try to get up but I shake my head.

"Don't ever let no nigga yell at you" he grunts making me face him.

"Maybe I am being petty" I say looking down and begin to just drink my smoothie.

"Or your just defending Lily who was there for you but like you said before, but ima put it this way if they your friends they should know you petty" he goes on and rubs my back.

"Man promise me something yeah" I say grabbing his hand. He then looks at me with this look I can't read but it makes me feel some typa way.

"Mhmm" he mumbles.

"No matter how petty I am just know if I'm hella petty to you one day it's because I'm really hurt so don't give up on me alright" I beg not wanting to loose him even if he hurts me I just know ima suffer without him.

"Only if you do the same for me" He ask.

"Of course" I then peck him and he leans in again and I do too and then move my lips away teasing him only.

He then puts his head back rolling his eyes and I crack up.

"Let's go yeah" He ask and I nod after we payed.

We both ended up paying after I begged not wanting him to always pay for everything.