Part 83

I then called Diego letting him know what I did. He was not happy, why? Because he said he agreed to the acting like we fucked not pregnant. He also said I should stop talking when I'm mad.

He ended up agreeing and I was grateful. I was now alone and I finally finished convincing Diego and lay back.

Landon then turns around and he looks at me confused.

"So you fucked Geesy" he ask

"I Yes"

I eventually let him know what happened and he just shakes his head and tells me how I was dumb. I took it though I mean I was dumb for giving in.

I was now looking through pictures Matt gave us and I realized he only gave Handro the photos of us to him. I then saw a decent photo and chose to post.

(Character for Hennessy or should I just let y'all imagine it? Tell me what y'all prefer!!!!!!!!)

Hennessy.0:

Hennessy.0: it's a lot of lust

❤️                                                    💭
2,546 liked by Ohgeesy           432

Lilskies: my lyrics????
           Replied: hell no
To.bee: I - 🤤

Ohgeesy: me?

Xanxiety: hermosa
            Replied: hermoso 💋

(Beautiful &handsome)

I then sighed hating Handro was right it was of him. I forgot Skies had a song like that so that's my fault.

I decided on taking a bath and I just layed listening to my music. Just vibing really. Since I just put my phone in the side it almost fell in the water due to it buzzing. I then saw it was Bee and I answer her face time.

Heyy bitch

"Hey hottie" she laughs and I see she's in a room and I hear a lot of talking in the background.

What you up to Bee

"The guys are planning a party and well ima actually I don't know but I'm not staying" she laughs

"You staying bubby " Fenix says kissing her cheek.

"Oh fuck sorry I-" I then look confused but realizing I'm in the tub nearly naked. He can only see my boobs a bit so it wasn't that bad. I just put the camera hire so you couldn't see though.

So what you going to do then

"I don't know I think I might head back home wanna come with" she ask and I think but do I?

"YALL HENNESSY PREGNANT" I hear someone yell and the music stops and I realize it was Handro and I roll my eyes.

"She's what" Bee spits her water out.

Pregnant

"With who bitch how? Your a virginnnn holy fuck howwww" she yells and I then see Handro peak and when he sees me he stays looking and I look down not being able to keep looking at him.

"Bitch you better come to talk" Bee yells

I gotta stay with my baby father for a bit, figure shit out

"Wait it's not Geesys" she gasp and I then see the rest crowd around the phone.

It's xans

"Imahabaksnjsksjsj girl really" Bee shrieks and everyone congratulated me but Handro stays seated quiet.

I gotta g-

"I have to see you" Handro says getting in the camera and next you know I get hung up on. I was a bit shook and wasn't sure if I wanted to.

I then get up quickly and let Landon know Handro wants to see me. When he wants something oh he'll get it I let Landon know. Before I leave Landon I give him cash and thank him.

I was now leaving where I can find Diego. Which was in France at the moment.

3:24am

It was really early but once I got to Xan room I see he's wide awake watching a movie.

"Diego we have a situation" I say sitting in the edge and he looks worried but tells me to go on.

"Handro wants to see me so what do we do" I ask a bit scared.