Part 27

3:56pm

Lily was now dropping me off and we were now both done with many things. We talked the entire time and were being really petty. We decided to just be ourselves because in the end that's who Melissa and Alejandro wanted right?

We were not going to mope when we argued with both them but show them we were strong and both have opinions too. I always thought me and Melissa were the closes but I think I enjoy Lily friendship way more.

Once we were in front of my house I saw Geesy car and sighed but smiled at Lily.

"Remember your a bo$$ a$$ bitch" she says nudging me out the car.

I then got out and closed the door but then knocked on the window. She then lowers the window down.

"Your wrong did you mean were bo$$ a$$ bitche$" I smile and we both laugh nodding.

I then opened up the door and found Alejandro laying down on his phone in the couch.

"Where you been" He ask getting up.

"Out" I say putting my phone to charge.

"But where at because you took so damn long Mamas" he whines hugging me from behind.

I then push him off and say "I went to the spa with Lily my friend but don't go acting like nothing happened".

He then sighs and leans against the wall and finally says " I don't ever really like apologizing but I'm sorry I just hate sitting around when I'm sick and hate when people make decisions for me in general".

"I'm sorry for making your decision but I just thought you should get a little break because your sick and don't seem to have a lot of energy" I explain and he hugs me.

"So you went to the spa" He ask and I nod.

"I got a Brazilian wax too" I say showing him my legs and arms and making him feel how smooth I feel.

"Damn you feel hella smooth" he says grabbing my face now.

"Do you think being blunt is bad" I question and he looks confused because of what I say out of no where that may sound weird now that I think about it.

"Depends but me personally nah I like people telling me the truth because I appreciate it all later on why" He ask playing with my hair.

"My friend Lily girlfriend broke up with her because she's apparently too blunt" I say getting mad at Melissa.

"Oh well I mean if she was dating her how you ain't know she blunt so if she couldn't handle it why date your friend" he says shrugging.

"Exactly what I said" I was now sighing.

"They're actually both my friends but the one who I hung out with today is being ignored by Melissa, who also made Jack ignore Lily... I just don't think it's fair" I rant rubbing my head because I was now getting a headache.

"Don't stress trust shit happens for reasons but I'm glad she mad you feel better" he smiles pulling me in for a hug.

I then take in his cologne smell and feel so at home.

"Should I just hang out with Lily tomorrow or try to fix the situation" I mumble in his chest.

"Talk to both but don't get in between that'll cause drama and you don't need that stress. Only stress you need is from school and me" he says kissing me.

"I'll just hang with Lily but let Melissa know I'm not picking sides although she's being dumb right " I ask looking at him for more of his advice.

"Exactly" I then hug him tighter. I could honestly get used to him so much.

"You hungry" He ask pulling away from the hug.

"For you boo" I wink and I chuckle.

"Really" He says kissing me, I then nod in it as I feel his lips curves into a smile.

He then pushes me lightly to the wall kissing on me some more while rubbing my hips and putting more tongue into it.

We then got interrupted by my phone ringing and just like the first time we met Handro hangs up and keeps me only to himself.

After our little make out session I feel so happy and feel as if I'm floating.

"You make me so happy Handro, swear" I gush.

"You make me happy too" he says sitting in the couch.

"Let's go in my room and cuddle" I ask and he doesn't hesitate to follow behind me.

I then cuddle to his chest and let him watch Netflix on my phone.

"When your done can you charge my phone and put alarms for 8am and please take me to school" I ask and he nods pecking my lips.

I then curl closer to be able to smell his bomb as scent.