Part 31

Ohgeesy p.o.v

I couldn't blame the mom for thinking badly of me it just hurt letting her disrespect me. Like I ain't do shit! The only reason I stayed quiet was because Hennessy mom would have a bigger reason to not like me.

Shit not once have I offered or made Hennessy do any type of drugs though.. wait actually but the smoking weed idea was her idea.

Now we were at my house while I comforted Hennessy crying in my embrace. She hasn't said a word since she told me to take her to my house. I didn't want to take her because her mom but she look like she would kill me if I said no.

I then took her hair from her face and said "call her sort shit out please".

I didn't want to ruin there relationship but from the yelling I heard the relationship been over. Not only that but she was 17 and I was 18 her mom can report me even if it was a one year apart.

"No" she groans and soon cuddles up to my neck.

She then curled up and she looked so small compared to me. I felt bad that I had to leave her tomorrow. It just hurt in a way that I caused all this and ima leave her in this mess.

She was now asleep and although I knew she would be pissed I grabbed her phone and called her mom.

Hello is this Hennessy mom

"Where are you guys" she slurs crying.

"Your the first to call her that you know in front of me the sad part is not only does her name in Spanish sound like that but they also called her that because of me" she sobs.

Fuck am I supposed to say to that?!

We make mistakes and although she'll be mad at me for calling you I just wanted you to know she's fine

She then sighs on the line "do you think I've been horrible to her like she says I am"

I think she just wants your attention maybe you haven't given her enough, you should also stop drinking trust me I know it doesn't take the pain away... it makes it worse

"Your right it's just hard" she sniffles.

I'll tell you what I'll send you my address you can sleep at my house and we'll sort y'all out in person first thing tomorrow

"I'm truly sorry and I'd like that".

I then hang up sighing and text her the address.

Once she got here I knew because my security guards told me but they sent her to another room.

I was now knocked out.

8:04am

I woke up to someone pushing me around and I open my eyes to an angry Hennessy and I smile a little pulling her down before she begins to yell.

"Why would you do that" she mumbles in my chest trying to get out my embrace.

"Look give her a chance and please I only did this because I care and don't want to leave with both of you mad at each other because of me" I explain letting her go.

"I been mad at her Handro that's the thing I just need a break from her sorry ass always lying to me" she whines getting watery eyed.

Man now I'm starting to think I did wrong. I hate how I'm going soft for this girl. I can't help but want to go to tour so I can stop feeling like a sappy pussy. But right now I can't help but feel a big ache in my chest.

"Maybe it's time to leave that behind and stop letting your heart hurt from all this mess, ima be there for you Ight" I say kissing her while she nods in it.

"I really appreciate this.. I never would of thought you'd be so soft for me" I laugh exactly.

"Ima take a quick shower wanna join me" I wiggle my eyebrows while she laughs adorably.

"Is that a yes" I say grabbing her and pulling her closer. We stayed hugging for quite a while and I could officially say I love hugs now.

"Go take your shower dummy" she says pushing me away laughing.

Hennessy p.o.v

Although I was mad at first I couldn't help but be happy right now from seeing Handro laugh so much. He was so cute I just I don't know I'm glad he's mine well actually I don't know if officially now that I think about it but I don't want to over think that yet.

I was now dressing into Geesy joggers and one of his undershirts. I was now done with doing my hygienes like brushing teeth.

I was now laying on his bed not knowing what today holds but I know I'll miss my Handro after.

He was now out with his wet hair but as usual I honestly think he does this on purpose he has no shirt on.

"Put a shirt on" I joke and he then looks over at me rolling his eyes and laughs a little.

"Like if you actually wanted me to" he laughs grabbing on my thighs.

"I'm gonna miss your corny ass" I snort kissing him while he laughs in between our kiss.

9:13am

We were now both in the kitchen table but my mom wasn't, surprise, suprise.

I was now eating slowly and looking at Handro trying to show him it isn't affecting me. But I think he saw through me because he began rubbing my hand.

"Sorry I took long" I hear behind me and don't turn and she of course sits in front of me.

I then look up and she smiles but I just look back down and tear up right away hoping no one notices but Handro then pulls his seat close to mine hugging me.

"Mom just answer this truthfully will you actually try to change for me" I ask looking up at her who she all of a sudden looks hurt.

"I will try but trust me it'll be hard but you answer this will you give up easily on me"

"I'll try not to but let's forget about that and just honestly look for help for me" I say reaching for her hand and squeezing it.

"Course"

"I will try to stay strong for the both of us" I finally say and get up to hug her which I haven't in so long and with that little action she begins to sob.

I then have a urge to throw up and run to the nearest bathroom. Now my mom and Handro are by my side one grabbing my hand and one rubbing my back.

" I'm sorry Ohgeesy for judging you" my mom says when I stop throwing up.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Swear ina Mexican home its a whole lotta cleaning in thanksgiving 😭😭💀

Swear I wrote a little more but I still have to edit it and I'll save it for tomorrow

Hope y'all had a good day <3 or at least an okay