Part 44

Happy bday PastelSunset1 💚, thanks for supporting!!

Once he said those words  I understood very well what he wanted. Not only was I mad now but so was she. I then push of Kato and storm out while everyone stared at me but I continued walking not being able to stand there without hurting on of them. Kato tried grabbing me and I turned around pushing him off giving him a death stare and he backed up while Ohgeesy stood there giving me a look I yet didn't know. Official for one day only. I got my last look of Ohgeesy but soon barge out the venue. I needed a break, I couldn't deal. Before I can leave someone called me and I turned seeing Sandra and I sighed trying my best to not be rude to her.

"You shouldn't push him away yknow this is why we meet to better yourself so what are you doing" she says out of breath.

"I don't care, I really don't" I fire back annoyed.

"You wouldn't be mad if you didn't care look we may not be in session but like you say be real with you no? So look you may be really mad but me and you both know it's because your hurt so don't cover up because I know and if you and him over there are really close he knows to so your making a fool of yourself" she said calmly and I don't know how. She was right but I didn't care I was mad so it left through my other ear and I walk away putting my hoodie on and my earphones.

Before I crossed the street Jeremiah followed me. "Look I don't care what orders that motherfucker gave you but leave me alone okay" I yell. He then sighs and backs away.

I decided on a jog, I didn't even know this place. I didn't care I rather be lost as fuck then be near Ohgeesy.

In the middle of my jog I find myself back in the venue lemme tell you I don't know how I came back. What I do know is I was even madder. I then barge back in and push through everyone and see that bitch is still there but Ohgeesy is now on stage. I was now behind her and I tap on her and she turns and I see her eyes are puffy but I didn't give a flying fuck.

"Why the fuck are you crying your not the one dating him" I say and frown keeping my hands in my side trying to control that from landing in her face.

"Bitch leave me alone okay you don't want problems" she shouts pushing me and that's where I couldn't help but wrap her whole as hair around my hand and drag her through the crowd taking her outside. People began noticing and followed behind recording and blocking my way back but I was finally out and I then see the scratches I got from her but I felt no pain, nothing but anger.

Ohgeesy words repeat in my head
Veronica and Genesis otx gang this them, but you see I rather be with neither because I'm tired of being there bitch so I'm open

So what he meant was he was with both of us but he doesn't want us right now because he's bored and can replace us?! Because that's what I got out of everything.

I then let her go pushing her to the ground and waited for her to get up so it can finally be a fight.

"Your just mad you weren't enough bitch" she then spits in my face and I then swing at her face and she goes back a little but I hit her again causing her to fall back down. I then wipe my tears of anger and kick her and yell "GET UP BITCH OR ARE YOU WAITING TO SUCK A DICK BECAUSE THATS ALL YOUR LOOKED FOR AND GOOD AT" she then socks me and I almost fall back but just laugh feeling my adrenaline go off the charts now.

She then pulls my hair and I tackle her down while she still has a good chunk of hair and I then sit on her and grab her face with one of my hands but the other socks her making her knock out for a second so I then pull my hair back. I then stood up letting her get back up. She was lucky I wasn't so mad but feeling hurt now.

"COME ON GIVE THEM A SHOW BITCH YOU WANTED THIS" I yell spitting on her.

"I loved him and you took him" she cried out and I grow angrier.

"DONT FUCKING LIE YOU HURT HIM EVERYTHING YOUR GETTING YOU DESERVE" I shout in her face and she continues crying and just for a second I feel bad but I was then socked twice.

I was in the ground now but when she got on me I kicked her off me and was now on her again but I was then lifted by Jeremiah and before I was fully pulled away I kicked her back down. and before we officially left her I saw Ohgeesy go into the crowd. I don't know how but I got out of Jeremiah strong ass hold. I then run toward the crowd while people chanted my name and I then pushed Ohgeesy.

"YOU DONT CARE IF YOU FIGHT GIRLS RIGHT SO LETS PUT A SHOW YEAH" I laugh pushing him but soon began crying. He went back to her, not me.

"DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME YOUR DEAD TO ME" I yell and then I swing at him but barely hit him because Fenix pulled me away so it only brushed his face.

"ROT IN HELL BUT YOUR RIGHT NO ONE LIKES YOU THEY JUST WANT SEX FROM YOU LIKE THAT HOE, I ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT YOU BUT YOU LOST ME FOREVERRRR" I spit on him while he looks confused but then looks pissed when I spit on him and Fenix then put me over his shoulder and I was then put in a car and he drove us away and I let a couple more tears out but with each tear I felt weak.

I always promised to never cry over any dude but here I was. I convinced myself It was just mad tears. For once I was actually hurt by a guy and it felt like a ache no one can take away.