Part 71

Handro ass above

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was now holding Aiden and in the elevator with Handro , Fenix, and Bee. Since Bee was tired and Aiden knocked out we decided to hang in mine and Handro room.

"Mamas come on pleaseee" Handro whines behind me rubbing on me.

"Handro I said no now back up" I say getting annoyed. I hated feeling pressured it was the worse feeling possible.

"Man fine I'll stop" Handro says going to the other side of the elevator. Man now I feel bad.

The elevator doors now opened and Handro speed walked to open the door for us.

"Why don't you want to have a baby " Fenix ask and I roll my eyes innerly.

"Because I'm young and still have some school left. It's not my fault I don't have my life figured out like y'all um what else I'm ONLY SEVENTEEN" I groan laying Aiden down.

"Stop pressuring her guys I get it it'd be amazing but let her think" Bee interrupts Fenix and Handro who were going to reply to what I said.

"Finee " Handro mumbles sitting next to a sleeping Aiden.

I then decided to call my mom who I haven't talked to in a bit. I then walk out and let them know I was going to call my mom.

Ma how you been

"Good you" she ask

Ehh feeling pressured at the moment

"Que paso baby" (what happened") she ask

I then walk back in fourth through the halls telling her the Handro situation. I let her know how I wanna figure my life out first. Then that he says he can take both of us perfectly. Not once does she say anything just listens intensely. I tell her how it'd be cool but I'm scared mostly.

Soooo what do you think

"Um well for starters let him know how you feel. But have you guys yknow" she ask curiously

Oh gosh no mom I promise but he wants a kid

"Ohhh okay well your right you are young and I'd prefer if you have a kid after marriage and figure yourself out first. If I were you I would want my job already and life figured out and if the relationship stable then yes. But as your friend I'd say you do what feels right not what he wants" she says all very calmly.

The thing is I don't know tell me something as a mom not a friend though please I'm desperate usually teens would be somewhat happy for a mom as a friend but I have friends ma please just tell me

"Let me tell you something Genesis you won't ever hear what you want to hear and if you really want to hear what I think it's not the greatest I'm not trying to think like that..... people are fucked up and what if he just wants to fuck you and isn't actually there for a baby you aren't ready to take care of alone" she says finally what she actually thinks. She must be serious talking because she never calls me Genesis.

Ima take it like this we still haven't dated each other for that long so why try so early when we can still have fun as teens right

"Exactly baby but it all depends on you because your going to be the one with the baby for nine months" she explains

"I have to go mija bye take care" she says and hangs up before I can say I love you back.

I then sighed and walked back to the room with the rest. Once I'm in I see Handro cuddled up to a crying Aiden and Bee and Fenix watching them too intensely.

"Ma ma I won't mommy Aleee" Aiden whines crying. I then close the door and they all turn to me for help.

"Aiden come here Papas you wanna go walk with me" I ask and he gets up spreading his arms for me not saying anything but sobbing.

I then felt my eyes water remembering when I used to crave for my mom to be with me but although we were related I never knew where she was and well my dad was something else. I then squeeze eyes dry and hold him to me.

"What happened baby huh" I cooe while kissing his head. I then see him smile slightly and I smile feeling amazing.

I then kiss his head many times and he begins wiping his eyes laughing like crazy.

"Stop it tickle mamas" He screams pushing my face almost making me drop him.

"So what you ready to go on a adventure" I ask excitedly.

"Yes yes like scooby the doggy" he yells jumping up and down in the ground now.

"Yes let's goooo" I yell with the same excitement and get a sweater to put on him due to it being cold outside.

"I walk please" He ask

"No holding me" he finishes off and I nod putting his sweater on. Before we can leave and say bye he runs and whispers something to Handro.

Handro then laughs and nods and they go to the restroom. I then look at Bee who smiling big with Fenix.

"Wow you and Aiden seem so close he wouldn't even stop crying with Geesy" Fenix says and I laugh.

"He says I look like his mom so I guess that's why" I explain

"No I just think you know what a kid wants hear or needs to hear" Bee replies and I shrug.

Aiden then comes running toward me and grabs my hand pulling me toward the door.

"Can I come along" Handro ask and I shrug and look over at Bee and Fenix who seem to also want to come.

"So Aiden what mystery should we solve" I ask squatting to be on his level and also to zip his jacket up.

"Ummm" He says thinking hard

"How about we go out and try to find the monsters hiding in like humans" I say now getting up grabbing his hand as he nods more excited.

"Okay so I have this thing where we can find them it's in my phone" I say getting a app that's a magnifying glass and at times Bacteria comes throwing itself at it.

"Here let me know so I can use my powers to help them" I say giving him the phone while he immediately points the camera around.

"OMYGOSH MOMMA ALE IS A MON-STIRA" He yells jumping up and down happy he found it.

"Oh my gosh okay so Aiden point the camera at him and watch and learn" I whisper to him while he laughs.

I then turn to see Bee and them watching me and Aiden smiling. I then walk up to Handro and put my hand over his head while shaking him hard and Handro looks at me confused and Aiden seems so confused and scared. I then stop and turn to him and give him a thumbs up.

"YAYYYYY" Aiden yells running closer to us.

Handro then pecks me and I laugh in his lips due to Aiden disgusted face.

"Now she's a monster too" Handro says in a deep voice running to Aiden who's yelling and running very scared.

Bee not being able to participate and Fenix wanting to stay with her I tell them to meet us at the restaurant that's about two blocks away. After letting them know I run as fast as I can to catch up.