Part 19

Geesy then walks in and my heart drops Jesus I just want to hold him.

"Want any water" I ask he then takes a water bottle out his pocket and I chuckle.

"Who was she" I ask as my heart continues to ache.

"Durh that's what I came for" he says chuckling nervously.

"Was she saying the truth" I ask getting ready to feel more hurt.

"Nah she was lying like I said I only hurt and fuck with hoes. Bro I loved that girl and she kept fucking with me but I stayed. So I took Fenix advice one day and dumped her" he says sighing.

"I'm glad you stayed ready to hear me out because she always tries to make girls leave me and it usually works" he admits finally looking straight at me.

I then sigh out of relief and then attack him with kisses not wanting to see him hurt. Literally yesterday it hurt walking away seeing him hurt because of me.

"Mamas I missed you so much" he mumbles onto my lips. I automatically blush and kiss him.

This time he puts tongue into it and I can't lie I used to think that was gross but dear Lord with him everything felt right.

Once we pulled away he breathlessly ask " wanna come to my concert tonight"

I nod and squeeze on to him tighter.

"You so cuteeee papas" I say squeezing his cheeks.

"Why you talking to me like I'm a dog" he says nudging me. I then chuckle and realize I do talk to dogs like that.

"Wanna go get you a outfit" he says grabbing my face and pecking my lips.

"Nah it's fine Ima just wear something simple" I say getting up but he soon pulls me back down.

"That's good because ion wanna beat someone ass" he says kissing on my neck.

I then laugh as it tickles because he just keeps kissing everywhere.

"Stawpppp" I say ending up snorting.

" no lie I think I'm obsessed with hearing you laugh" he admits lowkey blushing.

The more time I spend with Geesy he's nothing I expected what so ever.

"You not tired baby" I say finding my fingers go threw his hair.

"I'm not gonna lie I haven't slept I been waiting all last night for you to call me" he says and I immediately feel bad.

"Awe I'm sorry" I chuckle. He too cute. Gosh I just want him to stay with me all day. I feel so loved with him that my heart hurts if that makes sense.

He then gets up and I almost fall but he then grabs my waist and sits back down laughing. Fuck head.

"Your so mean" I say smacking him while he grabs on my hands about to kiss them but stops to look at my bandaged knuckles.

He then kisses them softly looking guilty.

" That happened because I was mad go look at my punching bag in my room " I say taking him to my room.

"Damn boo this shit torn" he chuckles grabbing my punching bag.

"Man I feel like I'm falling so quick I'm hella scared not gonna lie" I admit he then looks back at me and smiles.

"You not the only one I sometimes feel Like just taking you to my house and just keeping you to myself and never leaving you alone with no bum ass little boy like God damnnn" he says grabbing on my waist.

Right there I felt so out of place I was so not used to this shit.

"To think I used to hate your ass or as least not like you" I laugh putting my hands around his waist too.

"Nah I always thought you was bomb and that ass sheesh" he says smacking it hard as hell.

"Ow" I yell smacking him while he just laughed.

"Lemme pick something out" he says pushing me to my bad while he looked through my closet.

"This gon be interesting" I chuckle.

I was now going through my feed and was soon star struck Lil Skies and Landon liked my picture and commented hearts. I didn't say anything out loud like I would want to because I know Geesy would be pissed.

I then posted a picture of Alejandro of when he fell asleep on me and captioned it with a 💍. So he wouldn't have to be jealous.

He then threw me some clothes and pushed me to the restroom. Damn hella pushy.

Once I see what he got I yelled "Really Geesy these aren't mine".

"Maybe I bought you something already and don't judge at least try it" he laughs outside.

I then pick up the outfit to see it good and "oh nooo to revealing".

"Come on please try it on babyyyyyh" he whines and I groan trying it either way.

I then come outside and he smiling hard.

"This the one but you for sure not leaving my side lil baby" he groans grabbing my waist and making me blush hard