Part 97

Just as fast as I liked it I backed up. Why? He still needed to explain those hoes. His lips were just o too good.

"What's wrong" he frowns

"The girls you were with what's that about" I ask

"I'm not your boyfriend so" he says and I nod looking down. Well that hurt.

"Your right I just Nothing never mind"

"I'm playing" he jokes and I look up punching him.

"Ow I'm sorry" he yells rubbing his shoulder.

"Explain then" I cross my arms.

"Most of them considered that closure like sex or whatever and like that's the only way they'll back off but some just didn't care" he sighs

"Oh is there more" I ask and he nods.

"Still fixing shit" he sighs sitting down.

"Actions speak louder then words" I reply and I then sit on his lap and kiss him and he kisses back grabbing on my butt. I immediately feel awkward because my pad but immediately forget that when he puts tongue into it.

"What was that" he breathes out when we pull away.

"Well I just miss you and I see you putting effort" I reply shyly.

"So we're together already" he questions.

"I've always been yours" I laugh lightly while his smile grows and he pulls me closer.

"I know but I mean officially" he ask

"Not until you figure it out but I trust you" I reply and he nods pecking me.

"Man I miss everything about you" he groans hugging me tight.

"Butttt"

"Oh no what" he sighs letting me go and hating the suspense I have to it all.

"Our deal is also back on" I say and he nods

"I'll try to stop the drugs for you" he says with all honesty and grabs my hand.

"Fuck me" I whisper in his ear jokingly and I then feel his minnie him go up and my eyes grow wide.

"What happened to my lil baby shiiii" he groans sucking on my neck.

"I was kidding" I laugh.

"Bitchhhhh" he laughs and turns slightly red and I smile due to my affect. He was now cross arms staring at me more red then before.

I then embrace him in a tight hug. He obviously hugs back and he also kisses my head non stop.

"Can you tell me a corny joke... I been missing it even though that sounds stupid" I laugh lightly.

"No your just coming to your senses" he jokes well I considered it a joke.

I then sit up and roll my eyes.

"Can you tie your shoes so you won't fall for anyone else" he smiles and I crack up by just seeing his dorky face.

"Also-" then all I hear is mumbling since I cover his mouth before he says to much but I let go once he licks me.

"Ew" I shriek and he then gets up leaving me laying and yells "ARE YOU FRENCH BECAUSE I EIFFEL YOU".

I couldn't lie it was a bit funny and I just lay back looking up at the ceiling feeling happier then before. Although my stomach hurt.

"Your stomach hurts" Handro mumbles seeing me rub it a bit and I nod.

He starts rubbing my belly and I laugh and push his hands away.

"Your hands are so cold" I shriek and he rolls his eyes.

3:32am

I woke up and I saw Handro laying in my lap while Family guy  played and I sigh. Lately I just been waking up early only because I used to wake up just to think and check on what Handro was up to out of state.

I try my best to fall asleep but find myself go hungry. So as slowly as I could I try to move Handro off of me.

I was now literally in the fridge and realized I had leftover pizza and decided on that.

"What you doing" I hear a yawn behind me.

"Ah shit what the hell Handro you scared me" I yell holding my heart while he laughs.

"Damn you hungry right now and awake right now" he mumbles sitting in the kitchen chair looking at the time. He then looks at me questionably.

"Yeah don't hype yourself up to much but I would wake up late to check up on you" I admit.

"Awe for me, lowkey I did the same to you" he cooes pulling me on his lap.

"A question"

"Go on"

"Did you regret when we had it " he ask and I sit in the seat beside his and nod.

"Why" he ask seeming offended.

"Because I wanted to do it when we were both happy and well we were just mad and Diego let me know first times aren't always the best but the thing was it felt good but I knew I was mad and I don't know how I actually feel about it actually" I correct myself.

" I- understand but it did feel good" he laughs and I laugh along.

After that we wrapped around each other and it felt so warm. I fell asleep right away with his head rubs. My cramps seem to have gotten a bit better after eating. I rarely got cramps but when I did it felt like a sharp pain in my stomach  and it is the worst.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wasn't gonna update today but nahhh I ain't gonna do y'all dirty I mean I already left y'all in a cliff hanger many times before 🤣