Part 11

Back to Hennessy p.o.v

It was hard telling him to leave. From what I heard he was just trying to prove something to his mom and it just hurt that he did all those things he did just because of that.

Then when I confronted him and he said that he doesn't feel loved and that those hoes don't actually like him or what not, I felt bad. He did make a lot of sense. It made him seem lonely. The thing that has always scared me is when guys say something and it's just what anyone would want to hear. So I told him to leave.

Bee said Fenix was having a concert and so was Ohgeesy but I just rather stay home. Apparently Bee's going.

I think I should give Alejandro a break. To let him think as well just like I heard his mom tell him when she gave advice.

After ordering Chinese food and binge watching Riverdale I got a notification that Bee was live and I put paused to see what was going on.

I then got on it and saw Fenix and Geesy rapping while Bee screeched in the side lines.

"Hold on everybody Fenix got an announcement" Geesy said making sure everyone was quiet.

I then volumed it way up.

"Guys I'm having a babyyyyy with my baby Bee" he yells pointing toward Bee as everyone cheered and Bee then faced the camera toward herself and I saw how happy she truly looked.

I then commented "💚 just marry already"

She then saw my comment and laughed and said "you too goofy  Hennessy just kidding I really plan too"

She then faced the camera back

"Yoooooo who ready to get so fuckkked up" Geesy yelled as everyone yelled back including Bee.

"Before we do I'd like to give my boo a shout out she a real one yo and sorry ladies no one can replace her but we'll see what happens. She my boo nobody else's but I guess I'm single on this side cuz she hasnt claimed me back" he chuckles while the girls boo.

"Hey hey don't hate y'all just love the pee pee but we still got the whole crew y'all can fuck" he said.

"I still love you Geesy" someone near Bee yelled.

"Love you too" Geesy chuckled.

I then commented "tell him he's mine even though I'm still mad"

I didn't know if i would regret it later but it was to late now.

Bee then screeched and yelled at a security to give her a microphone.

"Geesy she may not be here but she commented on my live she still mad but that your still hers" she said rapidly.

"Ight tell her we needa talk" he said.

"Tell him to continue his show and worry about that later"

I then got off the live and texted Alejandro cell

Me: you'll probs see this all late but ik u don't like like me but I'm willing to try to be a thing like you said

Me: we'll then see what happens then

I then pressed play and continued my little marathon. I was now in the last episode for season two in the verge of tears.

Damn so much hot tea. I then saw there was a season 3 I then got mad at how Archie made a choice and made everyone cry even me 😂. I then paused it sighing. I needa break.

I then decided to clean up the mess I made after Alejandro left. Let's just say I was really mad.

I then saw my door open and in comes Geesy Tripping in each step. I forgot he had keys. I then went toward him closing the door and then sitting him down. He was just laughing at everything.

"Lay down I need to clean" I said trying to make him comfortable.

He then mumbled "it started when we were younger YOU WERE MY BOO" he ended up screaming the last part as I chuckled.

I then left him there singing as I continued cleaning. Once I was done I realized I was really hungry and was about to ask Geesy for a suggestion but he was knocked out.

I then decided on pizza.

I then ordered and then took Advil's out for Geesy. Once I was back in the living room I saw Geesy pull out medicine from his pocket and pour it in his drink.

"Handro what are you doing" I said looking at him continue.

"It's lean chill, it makes me ease out my headaches" he says then drink some right after.

"We'll talk about it later" I said persistently.

He then hummed in response. I then heard my doorbell ring and went to get the pizza. I then got plates and ranch and tapatio.

Once I went back to the living room I saw Alejandro just in boxers. I wasn't complaining I mean he did look good.

"Boo can I get a kiss before night night" he whined.

Wow I didn't expect him to act like this at all.

I then peck his lips but he soon pulls me down and kisses on my neck.

"Your mine" he says biting a bit on my neck.

I then found his lips and we continued kissing through the night while he rubbed my ass.