Part 96

7:25pm

So he found out I was on my period some how. Actually no I know how.

So while I was watching my videos he just layed next to me. I ended up complaining that my back hurt and he offered to massages me. I said yes because why not, I must've not been thinking straight. but he accidentally touched my ass some how. He then said he felt my pad.

Let's just say that annoyed me and he said what it's true it's because your on your period and that, that's why I'm 'pissy'. So I got up leaving to my living room and he followed. But he now had me against the wall while telling me to breath which I rather not right now.

"Henny be nice yeah" he jokes and I reply with an I am and of course I am.

"Handro...oh I have to show you something" I then try to cover my smirk up.

"What" he says letting me go now.

"Follow me actually... no I'll lead you but close your eyes" he seemed like he didn't want to but he did as told.

I then lead him toward the front of my room and let him standing with eyes closed still.

"Can I open my eyes" he ask

"Just wait" I say going in my room and when I tell him to open his eyes I slam the door and lock me inside quick.

"Really now" I hear him and I crack up.

"Yknow I have your phone" he says and I hear his voice distance and I immediately open the door. Once I'm out from the side he tackles me down.

"Ha you actually came out what you hiding on your phone huh" he mumbles on me laughing.

"Nothing" I laugh

"Off me! now your heavy" I yell wiggling around.

"Besito and I'll move" he says hovering over me. I was as bright as a tomato by now. Kiss him?! I was sure as hell not ready.

"No" I say quickly.

"Okay either way I like this position" he winks.

"Guess you do too" he says kissing lightly on my neck and my breath gets caught and I squeal.

"STOP THERE... happy" I say blushing after pecking him. Although he tried to get more into it I move my head causing him to kiss my cheek and ear at the same time. Ew SlObBeR.

"Aweee embarrass baby" he says in a voice that you use to talk to your dog or baby.

"Shut up" I say getting up and he gets up laughing.

"Your laugh it's something" he smiles laughing lightly.

"I hate my laugh" I laugh lightly trying not to laugh to much and well snort.

"I like it, I actually like everything that you don't like about yourself" he says staring in my eyes and my knees go weak.

"Like" I whisper as he got closer to me.

"Your small feet, your laugh, and of course your little tummy" he whispers grabbing my hips and I smile huge.

"Can I tell you something" I ask

He then nods pulling a hair strand behind my ear.

"Matt um he-" I don't think telling him would be the best at the moment but the look he gave made me want to tell him everything just to hear his voice respond. when he hears Matt he raises a brow.

"He what"

"He kept saying and telling to me about my stomach and well you know I'm very insecure but I don't know that's the main reason I do not want to model" I explain and he looks serious.

"I know I heard everything but I didn't want to make it worse but just know that's taken care of, but just letting you know I love you just how you look like" he replies and I'm shooked because he kept quiet about all this pretty good.

"I just waited for you to tell me"

"Wow I didn't even know but thank you for that" I smile looking up at him and he then kisses my forehead and hugs me tight.

Guess he's not that bad.

Actually not at all.