Part 112

Bee was now telling Desean who I preferred not to know but Bee told him either way. They were both freaking out and yelling at me to tell Geesy but I don't think he needs this right now. Plus he wants nothing with me.

I took another test and we were all waiting. I didn't believe this could be true.

Ohgeesy:

Ohgeesy: I ain't need no girl on God! , I don't want you and I'm over her 🤣🤣❤️                                                      💭3,548 liked by fenixflexin        567

❤️ 💭
3,548 liked by fenixflexin 567

Press for more comments

Allurenxu: fuck you! And don't play yo self son you love the both of us u jus sad u can't have the both of us 😜

To.bee: she pregnant!
Ohgeesy Replied: Yeah Allure preg so what bet that shit ain't even mine

Before Bee can tell him I take her phone away and she frowns.

"Bee it's my choice ight so stop" I yell and she stays quiet.

"You ain't ever gonna let the homie know" Desean ask and after that I push them out my house.

I felt so overwhelmed and I call my mom immediately.

Mom

"Honey I'm busy call in like a hour please" my mom says rushing and hangs up.

I sigh ain't no one really there when you need them for real real. I then got in my car and drove to my doctor and called Sandra to come along.

"What's wrong Hen" she ask when she sees me in front of the hospital.

"I'm pregnant" I cry and she frowns pulling me in a hug.

"What do you need me to do" she ask and I let her know to come to make sure I actually am pregnant.

So we were now waiting in a room and I let her know Handro doesn't know and doesn't need to know.

"It's postive" the doctor smiles and tears come streaming and the doctor lets me know everything will be fine as long as I stay happy and healthy. What the fuck is happiness ??

"Your about a month and three weeks" he says and my eyes go wide. You mean I been putting my baby through harm?!

7:56pm

Sandra left about a hour ago or so and I was now laying in bed shook as hell. I decide to post something myself.

Hennessy.0:

Hennessy.0: looking through my camera roll and I'm sorry it had to be that way but just gotta let you know I appreciate you for real real @ohgeesy

❤️                                                       💭
6,677 liked by fenixflexin       654

Press for more comments

MasterKato: u hurt him enough stop bugging

Frankydanks: he said don't tag him in bs

User56: die in a hole bitch

I should've known it'd be this way and I should've known his friends would leave me too.

Notification

Handro 🤓💝: fr fr stop bugging on my momma u a weirdo for leaving me and posting me when I told you to fuck off

Me: how?

Handro 🤓💝: dont text me is all I gotta say

Me: U just hurt and we needa talk

Message not able to be sent

He blocked me! I felt all my stuff go down hill and all I needed was someone to understand me and I was alone in this crazy world. All my homies who weren't anything near Handro wanted me or smoked all day and my baby didn't need that.

So I called Diego who I hoped can be here to just comfort me in a way.

He was here knocking now and I run to the door embracing him in a hug. He stays there pulling me tighter. I then let go and he smiles kissing my cheek. Before I close the door I see Handro and I get down my steps as fast as I can but he zooms off.

I was now on my knees sobbing.

Now was I his hoe or boo??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

End

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Book 2 coming soon hoessssss 💝💭