Part 53

I then wake up and realize it was all a dream. I then open my eyes and see I'm actually alone. I sigh and realize I should go meet Handro.

I then call Kato

Hey are you alone

"Fuck how you been I miss yo ass and so does Geesy but yeah I am why" he ask

What's y'all next stop I'm coming but please keep it between us for now

"Fine we going to uhhh hold up I actually don't know" I then hear him move around and I laugh at his messy ass.

"We going tooooooooo Russia" He finally says

Okay can't wait to see you guys but remember between us

"I'll try just kidding I got you" he says cracking up.

Bye

I then hang up and sigh thanking God he let me have that dream to let me know what I was missing out on. I realized our relationship went wrong because we didn't communicate so well with letting each other know how we felt. I booked my flight and waited for 12am to officially to come to leave officially.

I then rode to Bee house and see the cops there.

"Oh there you are ma'am your neighbor identified your drive by guy and I wanted to let you see them to see if it's the guy you told us about" he ask and I nod.

The cop drove me to the station and I finally got there and had to wait. I then look down at my phone seeing Handro calling me. I sighed hoping Kato didn't tell him.

Handro

"Finally what the fuck why did your mom tell me someone drived by you and I didn't know" he immediately yells in the phone and I sigh of Course.

I didn't tell you because I knew you'd freak out like right now

"Come on I care about you yknow, you might've stopped but I still love you fucking gosh" He shouts some more.

I'm coming on tour and I want to talk to you so don't trip okay I'll let you know what's up

"Is it true" he ask.

What

"I guess Hollywood news or whatever is up your ass too now because it says Ohgeesy girl taken in a cop car" he mumbles.

Just came to the station to see the dude who drived by me but I just think it's the guy I told you about that cat called me and shit

"Oh okay so you coming" He ask

Yeah I wanna tell you what's up

"Alright I have to go but I love you"

I love you too

After I say that I immediately hang up and freak out.

Handro 🙃💚- cute 🤣🤣

Me- shut up 🖕🏼

Handro 🙃💚- still love me tho

Me- gtg pendejo
(Retard)

Handro 🙃💚- bye 💓
Seen

I then get taken into the room and see that perverted ass mother trucker.

🚙 💨 💨 💨

"Did she tell you guys everything though" he yells.

The cop then looks at me and I shrug.

Before the guy can snitch they drag him away and I internally scream inside me thanking God. I then go back home thanks to the cop safely.

I was now home and I was bored as fuck not being able to do anything and I decide on a hot bath and watch Netflix on my phone.

5:58pm

I then get out almost sleeping and wear a big tee shirt with no bra letting myself breath better. I then wore shorts under.

After 10 mins I realize I didn't even pack that, that was only in my dream. I was now all packed up and I see it's only 7pm but decide to sleep because I'll have to leave at 12am either way.

11:45am
I then wake up and see the time and decide on leaving in what I'm wearing and rush out with my luggage and ticket.

I was now on board and I text Handro asking where they'll stay at and he sends it and I paste it in my google maps to let it be ready for when I leave.

I was then awaken by a flight attendant and see it's 4am. I then cover my boobs forgetting I had no bra. I then get my luggage and order a Uber to get there.

My Uber finally arrives and I give him directions and I finally am outside the hotel and freak out. I then grab all the courage I have and walk in to see Jeremiah.

I then sneak up on him awkwardly "Jeremiah" he quickly turns and in front of him is Handro and I stay still and he smiles but it seems so fake.

"Missed yo big ol bald head" I nudge Jeremiah and he chuckles.

"Can you give us a minute Jer" Handro ask and he nods.

Once he's gone I feel scared of what's to come and Handro leads me to his room.

"Alright what's up" Handro ask sitting far from me.