Part 47

Ohgeesy p.o.v

"Fenix you gotta help me convince them I should go back" I whine once i walk in his room.

"How ima do that when i think y'all really need space" He replies.

"What why" I ask.

"Because Geesy you obviously can't handle I should have her not you" Franky says coming in while the rest agree.

"What the fuck like if she would pick you over me" I say shoving him.

"Man we already fucked the night you fucked that stripper" he replies casually sitting down.

"What" my voice cracks and I then see Hennessy walk in the room and sit on him.

"Actually I'd pick him over you" she replies while I stand there feeling hurt but shock.

She then gets up and slaps me

"WAKE UP GEESY WE GON MISS THE FLIGHt" Fenix yells waking me up from the nightmare. Oh hell naw.

Hennessy p.o.v

I then wake up and see Brittany and Mike looking down at me worried.

"What the fuck happened"I laugh and they look at each other.

"You were big Tripping you thought I was playing music" Brittany says.

"And you thought I was a guy called Hancho or something like that" he says looking confused.

"No I think she said Handro" Brittany says but shrugs.

"Damn what time is it" I ask stretching.

"2:30pm" Mike says reading his watch and I stand up quick shooked.

"You shouldn't have taken the LSD" Brittany says and I roll my eyes not wanting to hear it.

"You should go home" Mike sighs.

"You coming back should've never happened Bee was right you got potential we not good for you" Brittany says.

"What the fuck are you talking about" I say getting up.

"We can hang but no drugs we not selling to you anymore go home think get some rest please" Mike says hugging me and I don't let him go hugging him tight. But Brittany pulls me away and takes me to her car and drives me home and I get out the car not saying anything to her.

"Where were you" Bee ask when I walk in.

"I spent the night with my mom" I say getting officially in.

"Then why did Mike and Brittany call me freaking out that you were big tripping" she yells and I look up at her annoyed. Why does everyone think they can yell at me now should I be a bitch again or what.

"So your the one who convinced them they should leave me" I groan.

"Best believe it was me, don't fuck your life over a guy" she comforts me hugging me but I just stand there.

Maybe if I keep to myself I wouldn't have to worry about this shit. I then go to my room grabbing my board and leave.

6:45pm

I was now far but still around my area in the LA area riding my board.

"Yo guapa come over baby" I guy in a car whistles but I continue riding my board not letting it bug me. (Beautiful)

"Mamasitaaaa come onnnn" He continues saying while following me in his car.

I was now annoyed.

"Pendejo fuck off" I say calmly but giving him a death glare. (Retard)

"Uuuuu feisty mammyyyyy" he says he was now getting out his car trying to intimidate me to go in.

"Get back in you don't know what you's fucking with" I laugh.

Swear people try me at the worst times. I had my backpack and I usually take a certain bag with me to protect myself around here. Not only was my pocket knife in there this time but so was a glock. I never shot anyone before but I still had it to scare.

"Ven aqui guapa" He says grabbing my waist. (Come over here beautiful)

I then pull my glock out and point it straight at his stomach and his eyes grow big and he puts his hands up backing up going back in his cars while his friends laugh there asses off at him.

I then put it away and decided to go back home.

Once I got back home I saw it was 7:34pm and I decided to do my homeschool homework and in the middle of doing ANOTHERRR essay I go grab my phone forgetting I left it here and didn't take it with me with Mike and Brittany.

21 missed calls

45 unseen messages

I then sigh and power it off.

10:20pm

I was now done and decide to take a shower sighing. I felt so lonely but this time unlike other times I wasn't used to it.

I then powered my phone out ready to see a bunch of bull shit.

Bee called 5 times

Handro 🙃💚 called 49 times

Bee sent 20 messages

Handro 🙃💚 sent 29 messages