Part 101

I was now home and Handro left an hour ago and I decided to post something to make everything clear to every bitch!

Hennessy.0

Hennessy.0: @ohgeesy 💚😈

❤️ 💭
2,467 liked by fenixflexin 549

Press for more comments

Ohgeesy: 🤧❤️

Fenixflexin: yooooo mucho love 💗

To.bee: kidssssss 😭😭

Xanxiety: 🤧 miss u!

I then log off and leave it at that.

11am

I was then waken up hearing voices. Once I'm in my living room I see Desean talking to my mom? What the hell

"Um DD" I ask and he turns smiling

"Baby so this your new Boyfriend" My mom ask shocked giving me a look since I was with Handro all day yesterday. What the hell!

"Yeah babe how you been" Desean says walking toward me pecking me.

I then slap him an my mom gasp loud but I was not having it.

"Babe" Desean yells.

"I'm not yours" I shout shoving him hard as he gives me a look.

"Come on don't you want a real foo not no playa" Desean says grabbing my waist.

"Get any closer I will hurt you myself and trust my baby Handro will too" I say stomping on his foot and kneeing his balls.

"Fuckkkk I was playing" he whines grabbing his nuts.

"Don't play with me like that" I cross my arms.

I then felt arms wrap around me.

"Awe mamas you so faithful" I hear Handro say.

I then turn confused.

"Wait what's going on" I ask raising my brow angry.

"Desean my homeboy just when we weren't together and having like problems well I asked him to watch out for you for me and well y'all for real friends though but I planned this to prank you.... your mom know too" he cracks up and I slightly smile but shove him.

Handro then goes to Desean helping him up.

"You kissed her though" Handro gives Desean a look and Desean puts his hands up backing up.

"I hate you guys right now" I cross my arms mad.

"I got this on live too" Handro says grabbing his phone while shoving it in my face. I then back up pouting.

"Prank wars ight bet ugly" I then shove him lightly and he agrees while everyone says we should record and post them.

3:25pm

I was now laying very comfortable under my blankets while Handro is out partying. Yup I let him go alone. I'm tired of feeling insecure about not being good enough when I really seem to mean a lot.

Besides I felt like crap.

I then heard a tap at my window and I decide on leaving it acting like I'm not home. When you can literally see a big lump under the covers. The tapping doesn't stop and I groan getting up.

It was Skies I was about to shut my window when he cries out to stop. His face was very bloody and I right away let him in.

"What happened" I whisper yell pulling him in.

"I got jumped duh" he laughs lightly holding onto his stomach grunting as if it hurt bad talking.

"By who" I ask and he shrugs.

"Niggas tried to take my chain and well I didn't let them and I was near you so I came and I'm sorry I know I know Geesy but I'll be out by morning" he explains and I'm unsure if I want to help.

"They're looking for me with guns please and I won't ever bother you" he pleads peaking outside and I nod.

"Fine but stay in your lane" I instruct.

"Alright ma" he smiles

"It's Hennessy" he then nods

I was now fixing my bed so he can sleep in meaning I'll sleep in my couch or something.

"You can sleep here" I smile parting the bed and he nods no.

"I'll sleep in the couch" he sighs fixing the little couch chair back so it can be like a little bed.

"No I'm going to but let me see your cuts" I say pulling the chair to a normal seat and turning  the lights on.

Eventually Skies face was clean and with a couple bandages and was asleep in my bed. I was going to cover him with my extra blanket but stop when I see him hug his stomach tight.

I slowly get close but slowly pull his shirt up seeing cuts there too. I wince at the sight but turn quickly when I hear the door open. Fuck it was Handro.

"What's he doing here" he stumbles my way pulling me close to him. Guess he was drunk?

"Look baby he got hurt" I turn the lights on and show his face and pull his shirt up again.

"Soooo" he whines

"Go to sleep okay" I say letting him lay in the couch. He nods yawning and laying back curling into my blanket. Before I can leave to go look for a sleeping bag to sleep in Handro pulls me down with him. I knew we would have a long talk by tomorrow morning.