Part 58

4:26pm

Handro was now laying down watching Winnie The Pooh and told me when I was gone that's all he watched. Cute as fuck am I right?

After a bit I heard a knock and got up before Handro can tell me he'll get it. Once I was at the door Kato and the rest barge in and I just stand there confused. I then unlock the door and head back laying next to Handro.

"Who the fuck was it gees" Kato ask getting straight to the point.

Once I looked around I saw how angry each one of them were just like I was until Handro calmed me down a bit.

"The dude I argued with but he brought friends and well thanks to my boo she and some fans they fucked them up" Handro says squeezing my thigh and kissing my cheek.

"You never fail to surprise me" Rob says while the rest nod.

"Man I still wanna Fuck them up myself to be honest" Kato admits while Fenix agreed.

"Nah man they got what they deserved already besides y'all know I got this shit covered and I like fighting my own shit"  Handro says and I raise a eyebrow wondering what exactly would he do.

I then get up and go to the restroom letting them talk while I go fix my hair and brush my teeth real quick. Once I was back Handro was already staring at me and I wink smiling while I waited for him to laugh along he frowned. The rest then turned looking at me.

"Why did a pocket knife come out your pocket Hennessy" Handro ask showing my pocket knife.

"I took it if I needed but I didn't use it even though I wanted too" I admit.

"I told you that you don't need this as long as your with me" he groans putting my pocket knife in his pocket.

"Didn't seem like you had everything under control" I roll my eyes getting mad that he just can't face the fact that he's not the only one who wants to protect him.

"Yeah well-" he then was cut of by Fenix.

"Bro chill why does it get you so pissed she got a pocket knife" Fenix ask.

"No just I don't ever want her to get hurt in MY fights" he yells.

"Don't you see I just care and want to take care of you like you take care of me and that doesn't make you a pussy if that's what your thinking because it's not fair you got jumped" I shout back trying to get my pocket knife back.

"I don't need help" He shouts back throwing my pocket knife across the room.

"Well then I don't need help either" I sassily say picking up my pocket knife.

"I ugh" he then pulls at his hair and ends up leaving the room pissed.

"Look he's-" I then cut off Kato saying "I know it's just he can be so hard headed you know".

"Yeah we know that for sure" Rob chuckles while the rest agree.

I then groan and lay back hoping he doesn't do anything dumb.

"We'll leave you if you want" Rob ask going toward the game.

"No you guys are fine" I say.

"We gonna check up on him we'll tell you what he doing when we find out" Fenix says while the rest follow and I nod.

I just hate how just when he's automatically mad he leaves. I know I can be the same but ugh now being on the other end it's so irritating.

I then decided on getting ready for his show and hoping I can go and it can finally be a normal time going unlike the other times. I then decide on this outfit:

I was now in the shower and screeching Handro lyrics

I was now in the shower and screeching Handro lyrics. I then hear the door open.

"Handro is that you" I ask waiting for a respond and I don't get one. I then continued scrubbing my hair while rapping and I then hear the door shut closed.

The suspense was killing me and I peaked seeing Handro sitting there with a bloody nose on the toilet. Ay no he's always looking for trouble swear.

I then finish scrubbing my hair and was about to go out but I decided on continuing to finish my shower leaving him have a bit of a room.

I was now done and reached out for a towel. I was now drying myself in the shower and finally wrapped myself in a towel. Once I walked out the tub the cold hit. Not once did Handro look up, he looked deep in thought.

"Handro you okay papas" I mumble rubbing his head.

He then looks up with watery eyes while he shaked. I sigh hoping nothing bad happened. I just then pulled him in for a hug not asking anything letting him tell me on his own time when he was officially ready.

"Hennessy I'm sorry" he chokes shaking some more and I frown and my heart aches seeing him like this.

I then kissed his cheek and grabbed his face and he looks down not attempting to make eye contact.

"I forgive you and I'll continue forgiving you because I love you okay" I state and he looks at me and nods.

He then grabbed my towel pulling it higher and I notice he's trying to cover my boobs that were trying to slip out. I smile liking that he wasn't being a pervert like any other guy would've been.

He then pulls me on his lap and lays his head on my chest not saying a word. I just kept rubbing his head while I rapped some of his songs softly and he continued crying. I just hate how something wrong always seem to happen between us.

Handro was always tough in my eyes. He could be sensitive but no one was cold hearted about everything. I hate how he always thought he was being a pussy at these times. I always thought he was tough to be honest. I knew something must've been bothering him for a while and he just barely broke. He was not weak for a fact though guys just expected a lot from guys which I thought was very stupid.