Part 3

5am

I then woke up with my phone ringing and I get out of Geesy embrace.

"Hello"

"Baby when you coming home are you still mad" my mom slurred.

"No no I'm not mad but I'll go later mom I'm just helping Bee with cleaning the mess we did"

"Okay love you"

"Love... you too mom" I say and then hang up.

I haven't said those words in a while. Maybe it'll help her realize I still care. Her and my dad separated last year because of me. He raped me. I'm not over it, but I was mad at everything and everyone months ago. It's gotten better with coping but I feel like I ruined my mom. She only drinks now, that was her love of her life and they did separate because of me.

I then sighed and remembered what my therapist said to let my emotions out. So I did. I was glad no one was awake thankfully. I then let tears slip and I pulled in my hair. I felt so much guilt. At these moments I wished it could go back all to normal. The only person who knows is Bee.

My mom probably does blame it on me. I was now sobbing. But I then was picked up and I soon realized I was on Geesy lap.

"Ay you Ight" he says moving my hair from my face.

I then nod and wipe my tears away.

"Just thinking about how fucked up I can be to my mom" he then leaves it at that and just hugs me tight.

I was honestly shock he's been so nice after researching him and seeing how he loves women I am surprised he's not gone. I literally look like a donkey.

"Thank you" I say sighing.

He then grabs my chin and says "its okay boo just know, I know how it feel like letting people down I let my mom down too"

He then pecks me and I smile.

We then went back to sleep and I then woke up alone again. The only person there was Bee. I then see she opens her eyes and smiles.

"Hey they left to the studio by the way" She explains.

"Bee I don't want to leave you alone but my mom wants me home" I say.

She then nods but I don't leave without cleaning and grabbing my stuff.

I was now home and I see how dirty it is and see my mom passed out in the couch. I then begin to clean.

After cleaning I put a blanket on my mom. And go to my room.

Bee: you get there safely ?

Me: yeah

Bee: okay :)

I then leave it at that and go to sleep although it was just 6:30pm. I then sat there as my thoughts made me feel dizzy and I soon knocked out.

10pm

I then take a shower and fix my room and get some clothes for tomorrow morning. I was not excited for school tomorrow. I got a sick feeling just thinking about it.

I then went to check on my mom and saw that she went to her room. I then cook my self some quesadillas.

I was now in my room watching sponge bob hoping I'd get tired soon. Knowing I wouldn't soon I took NyQuil.

8:25am
I was now awake and got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. I was now out the door. I then rode my board to Jakes house and waited for him at his porch like I did in every Monday.

I then looked through my snaps and saw I had Geesy added somehow. He must've put it. I then pressed it and he promoted his soon sold out tickets. Then he put one of a girl twerking on him with the caption "they ask me how I'm feeeling my nigga I'm feeling lovely..🤣". Well that hurt but he also said I just kiss good so. But I couldn't help but let it hurt. I should've know it's just a lifestyle.

The next one got me though he had one with a girl sleeping on him saying "I just love cuddling so HMU females only".

I then turned off my phone seeing Jack was out.

"Hey beautiful" he sang. I waved laughing.

"come on we're going to be late" I say while already riding away on my board.

4hours later

It was now lunch and Jack and me went to my two only friends which were my favorite couple who were lesbians.

Melissa immediately screamed "spill the tea" while Lily pulled me down to sit with them.

I did notice lots of people looking at me differently but they all knew not to bother me due to my anger issues. I made it clear that if I want to be your friend I'll let you know.

After brushing those thoughts out I then told them how I got kicked out to the crying in morning part. They immediately said to date him. But I then passed around his snap story and they all looked up with empathy shown all over.

"Ima kill him" Jack says. I then grab his hand and say "it's okay I'm over it".

"We all know you get attach quick" Melissa says. I then look at all of them as they nod.

"I'm fine, promise" I say while sighing.

Lily then rolls her eyes. While they all look at each other like I said the dumbest shit. I then laugh and roll my eyes too.

"He's lowkey hot" Melissa says out of no where. Lily then nods and Jack groans out of annoyance.

By the way their in a open relation ship because I quote then they don't have to worry if their good enough. Which makes no sense what's so ever.

"Make him jealous" Melissa says smiling evilly like.

"How he doesn't even like me" I roll my eyes getting frustrated by the second.

"Your only making me think of it even more" I say with watery eyes getting annoyed and frustrated more.

"Shut up your just annoying her" Lily says flicking Melissa in the forehead.

"It's okay I'll try it just tell me what" I say trying not to hurt Melissa feelings.

They all look at me shooked cause I usually don't try to make anyone jealous. ever.

"So kiss Jack in the cheek or mouth you pick while we record and we post and there" Melissa says.

"Cheek, I have a lil somethin with Janet" Jack admits.

Melissa and all of us then roll our eyes.

"Already" Lily says.

"Course.... my mannnn" Melissa says hyping him up.

I then kiss his cheek while Melissa and Lily screech aweee. They then post it on my story.

It was okay though because the only people in the school who have my snap is them.

2:36pm
I was now skating home alone since Jack had to stay for football practice.

Bee: I'm boredddddd

Bee: come ova after school
1:32pm

Bee: you Jack ?!

Bee: come over ASAP
2:56pm

Me: I'll ask
Seen

Shit what am I gonna tell her. I then get home and see a note of my mom saying she went to a trip for her job which will last for 3 weeks.

I then skate to Bee house and she was already outside looking hurt.fuck.