Part 39

"Yeah she's alright I just feel so bad like what the fuck aren't I suppose to take care of my girl" I hear Handro say inside the restroom.

My girl

I been thinking and I'm not like other girls and I want Handro to know that. Who says guys ask the girls out only?
Tomorrow is Handro birthday and I decided on to ask him out in a cute way.

(His birthday really tomorrow yoooo)

"I mean she's not officially my girl but she's still mine so if anyone ask she's mine" I hear him say and I laugh lightly.

I was still scared but hearing Handro talking on the phone is a cute distraction. I hate hearing him mope around about me but it was cute still.

He literally said I love you and I said it too. The thing was I was so accustomed to saying I love you back it's like did I mean it. Is it ever to soon to say I love you??

I mean my mentality was always like okay why don't we remember shit like our child hood?? How do we know are parents/siblings are actually family. Brain wash. Like we technically were forced to love them. It could be seen messed up but I honestly have always thought in a way like that.

I mean I grown to care a lot for Handro but it hasn't even been so long. I mean he has changed my life in many good ways so. But I just wasn't sure and should I even tell him I wasn't sure??? I rather not he looked so happy when I said I did. If I were him I would want to know though.

"Hey hey" I then saw a finger snapping in my face and I turn seeing a worried Handro. He then I don't know how but picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"What's wrong mamas" he says then scooping me and digs his head in my neck.

"I if I were you I would I just would want to know if I were you, so please hear me out I just I don't know there's no excuse" I stutter and he quickly turns me God knows how and let's me go looking serious. He looked so distant and when I reached for his face he pushed it away.

"What is it" He sternly says.

"Don't be mad" I say and before I can reach him he gets off the bed quick and leaves.

I was so confused because I haven't said shit yet. Not caring I was just in a sport bra and joggers I run out looking for him. I then see him in the in bar and being underage there was no way in the hell I was able to go in.

So I took the risk, I saw a couple strippers and told them quickly my situation and they helped in fact they made me look bomb ass hell. Guess the whole body wax shit that Lily convinced me to do last time came in handy.

"Girl he gon come running to you when you dress into this" Becca the girl says.

"Mhmmm" is what I heard all around.

I was now pushed in the little room and knew once Handro so me he'd be fucking pissed.

"Any way who's your boy friend" Becca ask waiting for me.

"Ohgeesy" I reply and I then hear all them shriek sounding shook and happy as fuck.

"Let's go show you off!" She yells hooking her arm with me.

We were now out and I heard a couple whistles and see Handro back to us and I then see a microphone and get it right away.

"Handro please listen to me" I say and he immediately turns and looks really confused.

He then looked around and saw a couple lustful looks and quickly went toward me and threw me his jacket.

"What the fuck Hennessy" he says picking me off my feet and he then picks me up and I wave to the girls who covered up for me. They all came out to distract everyone so we passed securities pretty well. he still didn't look happy actually he looked way more mad.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled once we got in the room.

"Lemme explain gosh maybe then you wouldn't have to yell so much" I interrupted the other curse words he yelled and if he were a cartoon I believe steam would be coming out his ears right now.

"What then" he hissed.

I then sat him down and sat on him to stop him from talking.

He then pulls me closer to him and moves my hair aside and whispers in my ear "Trying to seduce me ain't gonna work mama so you either tell me or leave me the fuck alone". He then pushes me off and I fall and he looks like he felt bad right after but understanding he's just scared of what's to be said I just got up without arguing more with him.

"Handro all I wanted to say was you know how we said I love you to each other" I cried out.

Due to my period and stress I felt tears streaming and he looks up at me but doesn't look like he feels bad and nods for me to continue.

"I wanted to tell you this before because I would want to know if I were you... I-I- I don't know if I do officially love you I just don't even know what that is.... I never felt loved... only with you and I ran after you but the only way in without securities was the strippers and they helped me" I say looking away, funny thing was I bet by therapist would be proud I opened up a bit.

"I-Gosh I'm sorry I just also was just scared because my ex well when she told me I was basically well a joke to her well she told me... just like you were talking to me in the bed was when she told me and I was scared I would hear the same from you" He explains going toward me wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry I just wished I could let you know if I love you but I think I do" I said shaking a bit.

"No no it doesn't matter when I said I loved you it was true so I'll wait as long as I need to for you Ight" he says kissing me and I then grab on him pulling his lips closer.

"It's your birthday tomorrow" I say smiling when we pull away.

"How yknow" he says breathing heavily.

"Rob let me know earlier saying you probably wouldn't tell me" I say and he rolls his eyes.